Where is she ?

I heard the chimes of my phone signalling a message came through i wasnt in a hurry. Ever since I got involved in this case everything has just been so blurry, I can't remember when was the last time i slept properly I've just been so worried the attack on Richie took its toll on me I didn't want to believe that he was dead but it was all pointing to it if he wasn't  then where was he ? I knew I had to do something I promised Jake  I promised I wouldn't go to duskwood but there was a part of me that wanted to be there I wanted to be there for my friends it was just so confusing so I walked over to check my phone and there it was the thing that would lead me to the Duskwood the thing that would make me want to go .

Jake : i have to leave

MC : what do you mean ?

Jake : I'm sorry MC I can't put you in danger i couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.

Mc : jake please talk to me leave where ? Why ?

No reply I sent that message over 1 hour ago and he hasn't replied since it's decided I am going to the Duskwood  and I will find Hannah I will find Richie and I will find Jake. And when I find Jake I will never let him out of my sight he has to know how I feel about him either he feels the same way or not I don't care he has to know.