𝟑𝟕. 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Começar do início

Zymeir sighed and nodded.

" I just checked her vitals but still nothing changed. Don't let this tear you down, keep praying baby the Lord hears you" she advised before leaving the room.

" You heard that princess?" he grabbed her hand  " We havin' baby" he weakly smiled.

" You heard what nurse Jones said, we needa get them vitals up mama. Keep pushing so our lil baby can live mhm?" he rubbed her hand.

You bring a man to his knees with your class
Not to mention you bad too

" Ella and nana prolly gon visit you in the afternoon too. Then we gon need to take that motherfuckin' wig out ya' damn head because it's lifting mama" he snickered.

" Whew i'm so wrong for that" he mumbled before laughing.

" You can't even say it wasn't funny because it was. I just can imagine you lookin' at me with them beautiful eyes and that wig lifting" he busted out laughing.

That's why I gotta have you
'Cause without you, girl, I'm incomplete

" I'm sorry baby i had to" he kissed her hand multiple times before leaning back in his chair.

" Nap time" he mumbled before closing his eyes and rubbing Kafeyah's hand.

" Psst, Zymeir" Kafeyah shook a knocked out Zymeir " Wake up papa please" she pleaded.

" What is it?" he asked groaning.

" It's storming outside and i'm scared" she admitted playing with her fingers.

" Come here princess" he opened his arms.

Kafeyah gladly went into them and laid her head on his chest.

" You ain't gotta be scared cause i'm right hea' aight? Ian' never leavin'  you baby i promise" he kissed her forehead.

Zymeir woke up and sighed. He didn't keep the promise he made her once he let her leave alone.

" Bookie you okay?" a familiar voice asked making him look up seeing Ella and Nana looking at him with concerned faces.

" Uh- yeah i'm straight. When y'all got here?" he asked confused.

" A few minutes ago, we saw you sleep so we didn't wanna interrupt" nana said.

" Aight" he nodded  " Oh and i got some more news this morning" he sighed.

" Wassup?"

" Well um...she's pregnant. But it's a high risk pregnancy because we don't know if her body is capable of carry our baby correctly yet" he explained.

" What happen if her body can carry the baby?" nana asked.

" She said that there were 2 options. First is she wake up in time and have to be on bed rest for her whole pregnancy. Second is she don't wake up in time and gives birth during her coma, meaning they'd have to do a C-section but they don't know if her or the baby would survive" he ran his fingers through his hair.

" Oh my God" Nana gasped  " Stay thinking positive baby, pray for her and your baby. But congratulations" she weakly smiled.

" Preciate you" he weakly smiled.

Zymeir then looked at Ella and saw her looking at Kafeyah with tears in her eyes. Ella haven't broke down yet trying to be strong for everyone. But everybody has his limits.