the wedding

After Marshall proposed to Everest and talked to the pups, everyone arranged a wedding. "Marshall, you should come back you the lookout till we are ready" Ryder tells Marshall. "Why" Marshall and Everest asks. "Because you are not suppose to see the bride before the wedding, it is a rule" Ryder says. "Ok Ryder, I'm on my way" Marshall says. "See you in a little bit" Marshall says the Everest then kisses her on the cheek. Then he gets in his firetruck and heads to the lookout. When he gets there, Chase and Rocky gets him ready while Skye and Rubble go to Jake's cabin to get Everest ready.
*a few minutes later*
Marshall walks out of the lookout with a fancy black tux and bowtie and sees the wedding area and smiles. "What are you waiting for, get up here" Ryder says from the front. Then Marshall walks up there and waits for Everest to arrive. "Thank you for all of this pups" Marshall says. "No problem" everyone but Zuma says. "We are hear for you buddy" Chase says. Then Everest arrives and she is wearing a white dress. Marshall started to blush as the wedding music starts playing and Everest started walking down the isle. When she gets up there, Marshall is still blushing. "You look beautiful" Marshall says. Then Everest started blushing. Then the music stops and Ryder reads the wedding book. "Marshall, do you take everest to be your loftily wedded wife pup?" Ryder says. "I do" Marshall replies. "And everest, do you take Marshall to be your loftily wedded husband pup?" Ryder asks. "I do" Everest replies. "I now pronounce you husband and wife pups. You may kiss the bride" Ryder says. Then Marshall grabs Everest's paw and pulls her in and kisses her. During the kiss, Everst grabs his pup tag to make it last longer.