Mateo was practically spitting in Capri's face, he was red from anger as he looked down at her, she now had tears running down her face, even though she tried her best to keep a neutral expression.

She wanted to know the truth and now she had it.

She took a step back, making her way around the only man who's brought her to tears in her whole existence.

Now she'd run into the arms of the only man who's treated her right since she arrived in Italy.

*

It was two o'clock in the morning and Capri was pacing her room back and forth, thinking back to the small bag she had hid between the bushes that was at the front of the mansion.

She had gotten in contact with Colombo who had told her to have a bag ready as he would be waiting for her downstairs at two-thirty in the morning.

Her heart was beating erratically.

Capri's head snapped towards her door when she heard a small knock, Tony walked in.

"Capri, can't sleep"?

The plan was for her to walk downstairs and take a stroll in the patio before quickly jumping over the gate with Colombo's help, she had half an hour left and now Tony was in her room.

"I was about to sleep just now". She spoke quickly.

"Well I came to apologize on behalf of the Don, he didn't mean what he said earlier".

Capri scoffed.

"Do me a favor and leave I don't have time for this".

She quickly looked down at her phone that was placed on her bed, gazing at the notification that had just popped up.

"Who's that"? Tony asked as he leaned over to get a peak, Capri quickly snatched the phone from his wondering eyes.

"No one, can you like leave already, you know what I'm actually gonna take a stroll outside".

She tried walking past him but Tony quickly blocked her path as he took a step in front of her.

"Give me the phone Capri". He said sternly with a stretched out hand, Capri gaped at him.

"I will do no such thing".

She once again tried to step by but was once again met with Tony's hard chest.

"I said give me the damn phone".

"No"!

She pushed him hard causing him to stumble back a bit as she quickly took the opportunity to run past him.

Tony yelled after her telling the other men to stop her as she made her way down the stairs.

She quickly dodged them as she ran the other direction, she was close to the exit, she could feel the freedom, it was so close.

Mateo snatched Capri by the waist, lifting her off the ground like a ragged doll before yelling orders to his men.

"Let me go you fucking asshole"! She screamed at the top of her lungs as she slammed her fists onto his back repeatedly.

Mateo lifted his hand and harshly slapped Capri on the ass causing her to gasp in shock, she didn't utter another word as he walked off with her.

*

Capri kept her gaze down as Mateo read out loud her messages with Colombo, she hated him now more than ever.