The four of us walked out.

"Are you guys coming?" Alex asked.

"You can go," I nodded, "I'm going to take a walk. I'll go looking around."

"Are you sure?" Jace asked.

I nodded, "I'm sure."

"Please be safe Kira," he kissed me, "please."

"I will," I nodded, "I swear. I'll keep an eye out and I'll listen closely."

He nodded and got in the car. I watched them pull out the driveway and take off down the road. I started walking home. I say my moms car in the driveway and got excited. I ran up the stairs and into the house.

"Kira!" my mom yelled, "Oh I have missed you!"

She wrapped me up in a hug and I started smiling, "oh my god you're home. I am so happy. I have something I want to talk to you about anyways."

"Anything honey," she sat down and pulled out another chair, "I have things to talk to you about too."

I felt my phone vibrate but I decided to keep it in my back pocket. I sat down, "I've been thinking about wanting to get my own place."

She gasped, "really?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "some things just happen and I think it would be best."

"I agree," she looked down, "I know about what you're talking about."

"What do you mean you know?" I asked her confused. She doesn't know I'm a wolf or anything.

She pointed at the ceiling, "you see that little itty bitty black square in the corner of the wall?"

"Yes," I looked at it and back at her. I felt my phone go off again.

"Those are cameras," she sighed, "I haven't been at work. I went to a hotel and I waited. I've heard him rambling on about hunting and wolves and all these things. I was so scared because one night he was on the phone and he brought you into it. I set up those cameras so I could keep an eye on him. I found out a lot of disturbing things. I wanted to come back. I wanted to help you but he was going crazy. I-

"It's okay mom," I smiled, "it's okay. You know then? About me?"

"I know," she smiled, "I do."

"You're not scared of me?" I asked her.

"No," she shook her head, "absolutely not. I see a young girl who is scared and alone. I-

"You saw another then," I jumped in, "you saw another wolf in the house."

"I did," she nodded, "I also saw him save you without killing John. Who is he?"

"His name is Jace," I smiled while repeatedly rubbing my hands, "he is like me. I like him alot. His dad, Ron, he's a hunter. That's who you probably heard him talking to. Ron came over."

"I saw him too," my mom shook her head. I could hear her heartbeat rising, "they did some really awful things to you." She grabbed in her purse and pulled out a little box, "I got you this before I came home. I've been saving for a long time," she handed it to me, "it helps working with people I work with, I was able to pull strings."

I opened the box and inside were two keys. I grabbed them out, "what are these for?"

"Well," she smiled, "one is in the garage and the other well... the other is down the street. I kept you close just in case there were ever any issues. We will go look at it."

"Wait," I stopped her, "a house key? A car key?"

"Yes," she hugged me, "I couldn't stand to see him doing these things to my little girl."