Soul

Nia - I just want to apologize for how long it took me to update. I was going through a real bad breakup but I'm fine now 🤪 bitch finna finish this book up and hopefully y'all enjoy it 💙 I am so sorry again I apologize

Excuse any mistakes 💙

May 25, 2024
6:28 p.m
Los Angelas, California
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

"Y'all have fun today?" I asked my kids while helping the ones who needed it

"Yeah, we had fun." Jalyn said.

"It was ight." Taylin shrugged and Draci chuckled. I made a face but didn't pay it much attention but it pissed me off.

I spent a bag on them, took them out to have fun and more. But today was ight?

We all went in the house and I seen Javen in the kitchen.

"Hey, y'all have fun?"

"Apparently, today was ight." I said mocking Tay and she shook her head.

"Y'all hungry?" They all nodded.

"Fat asses, I fed y'all." I only received laughs. They were over to Javen and she fixed their plates. When they all had a plate they sat on the living room floor.

I noticed, Kayden, Tay, Kamiri, Kacey and Armani weren't eating. They were actually really quiet been quiet all day.

"Y'all ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"How you are father but we only see you one- twice- maybe three times a year if we're lucky? But you with them all the time. Mane you don't eem' come to our birthday parties, send us text or call us. You don't ever check up on until you get ready." Kayden spoke for them all.

I looked at Javen and she shrugged.

"Uh Kayden-"

"What?"

"Ok....." I sighed just laying back on the couch.

"I'm not even hungry." Taylin mumbled before going upstairs.

"Me either." Kamiri left too and Kacey followed.

"Jealous much." I heard Jalyn say.

"Of what? He not even yo daddy."

"Kayden."

"Clearly not yours either, but if you look at it who you think he cares for more? Me and my sibling, or you and yours?"

Kayden grew quiet, he looked at me. They eye contact was breaking my heart.

"You the worst daddy in the world." He grabbed my Armani's hand before going upset.