Chapter 8: Triple Frenzy

Mulai dari awal

She said with a serious face as Midoriya tries to find a way to dodge her question. Then, he remembered that he left Tohka eating lunch.

Izuku: S-Sorry Origami, Tohka's waiting for me! I'll talk to you later, bye!

Midoriya said as he quickly ran to his classroom to see Tohka. While he's running away, Origami looks at him with a worried face as she remembers the incident that happened between her and Kurumi. After that, she touches her neck when she remembered her talk with Kurumi while being choked by the arms that appears from the ground.

Origami: Izuku...

_____
_____

Midoriya and Tohka are now walking home together while Midoriya is carrying a bag of groceries.

Izuku: Sorry for leaving you during lunchtime, Tohka. Um, did you enjoy your packed lunch?

Tohka: Y-Yeah...

She said with a frown. Unknown to him, Tohka was waiting for him to return so she can eat with him.

Flashback

Tohka was looking at her bento as her stomach growls. She was waiting for Midoriya as she begins to feel sad.

Tohka: Izuku...

Ai: Man, we just won these tickets, but we can't do anything with just two. Wanna split the cost for a third? Huh? Tohka?

Ai said, noticing Tohka who is on her seat with a frown on her face as the trio walk towards her.

Mai: You haven't had your lunch yet? Wh-What's wrong?!

Ai: Did someone do something to you?

They said, checking if Tohka is feeling okay.

Tohka: Izuku hasn't come back, so I started thinking how I didn't get to talk to him much today. Then the tears just...

She said as she begins to cry. The trio widened their eyes as they group hugged Tohka, comforting her.

Ai: You don't have to say anymore!

Mai: I can't believe Midoriya would let down such a pure, lovely girl!

Mii: Gross!

Tohka: Huh? Izuku didn't do anything wrong.

Ai: We know what to do. Let us help you out!

She said, showing Tohka the two tickets that they've won.

End of Flashback

They have arrived at the house of the Itsukas as Midoriya enters the house to put the groceries in the fridge. Unknown to him, Tohka locked the door inside as she closes the curtains of the window. Midoriya heard her closing the curtains as he turned his head to Tohka.

Izuku: It'll be a while until dinner. Shiori is not here yet so we could just go to the apartment and wait.

Tohka: ...

Izuku: Tohka? Is something... wrong...?

Midoriya said until he froze when he saw Tohka who is untying her ribbon and unbutton her uniform in front of him. Midoriya's eyes slowly widens as his face begins to blush.

Izuku: *blushes* W-W-Wh-What are y-y-you doing?!!

Midoriya stuttered with his reddened face as Tohka is now crawling towards him with her upper body nearly exposed and a ticket in her mouth. Midoriya tumbled down on the couch as he panicked at Tohka's sudden move.