Annoying Love, pesky war

Start from the beginning

I scanned my memory. Did I ever offend her in the pit.

Was she more powerful than Kronos or me?

Was there a new war?

To my astonishment, Aphrodite finally stopped talking, "Your love story might be more interesting than Helen of Troy."

I shrugged, turned around and stepped out of the car. "Ares!" I smirked, "She's all yours.

"Move it punk!," Ares stepped forward, shoving me out of the way.

The war God stepped into the perfume intoxicated car, "Until next time, sea scum!"

I narrowed my eyes at the god, before letting out a torrent of fire from my palm, "There won't be a next time."

"Whoa you can do that!" Liam exclaimed.

I sighed, "Yes, come on let's go."

"What else can you do? I have the might of Heracles and lightning immunity!" Liam chirped with a smug tone.

"I have full control over fire, shadow and water.". I replied dryly.

There was no danger, yet I couldn't shake off the feeling of evil.

Chiron words echoed in my mind, "Ancient beasts are rising!"

"Percy?" Liam shouted out of the blue.

"Yes?" I replied, annoyed with the fact that he interrupted my thoughts.

"Run!" Liam screamed, before dashing off like a maniac, past me.

I looked up, Chiron was right.

"Mimas!"

3rd POV 

2 hunters and a demigod sat in a small boat set sail towards California. THey had come a long journey and were exhausted. First the train they were riding on was knocked over by the Nemean Lion. As a result, they took public transport.

Thalia would rather be attacked by a pack of hellhounds than listen to the cries and whines of the babies on the bus.

A long while later with the trio in absolute silence, Bianca broke it.

"Do you think Percy and Liam will be okay?" The daughter of Hades queried.

Zoë sighed as she ran her hand through her midnight black hair, hunters are strictly forbidden to care for boys.

"I think that Percy is fully capable by himself, Liam is in another situation with his rash decisions. However with a group of Spartoi chasing after them I don't think they stand a huge chance of surviving..." Thalia did not finish her sentence and was lost in thought. If Liam or Percy died, it was all up to her as the prophecy child.

It can't be, she wasn't ready,not yet. She had to save them, but where would they be?

Escaping the museum in another direction, the nearest city is CloudCroft.

Beside Cloudcroft was,Thalia's thoughts froze as her breath hitched.

They wouldn't make it in time,at this rate they won't make it to Mount Tampalais lest the junkyard of the Gods.

Zoë seemed to have the same thought, "We have to go now!"

Thalia nodded, throat dry, she kicked the bus door wide open.

Ignoring the shouts and screams of the passengers, Thalia leapt out of the bus, Zoë followed, dragging a confused Bianca by the hand.

Thalia, Zoë and Bianca rolled onto the ground reducing the amount of friction caused.

With a few friction burns they continued their journey on foot.

"I don't get it, taking a bus would be much faster than a bus?" Bianca asked, genuinely baffled.

"If thou continued thee would be too late," Zoë quickened her pace.

Thalia sighed, annoyed at the old English, "What Zoë was trying to say was
that if  we continued by bus it would have taken us 4 days to reach our destination which by then it would be too late as we only have 3 days remaining."

"But at least the bus is faster than foot?"  The daughter of Hades replied.

"Who said we are going on foot?" Zoë made a rhetorical question.

Thalia frowned.

It would take them 4 days to go by bus. Proving this would be a long journey.

However, it would take them 2 days to go by sea, cutting through the coast.

They were going into Thalia's uncle's domain.

The sea.

No one noticed, not one.

A figurine of Hades dropped from Bianca's pocket onto the pavement.

It's once black eyes grew a Misty purple.

A shrill laughter echoed in the pit.