Virgin

Raiden's point of view:

I try the mind link again but come up empty.

Goddess my brothers were annoying.

I sent Damon up here ten minutes ago, but I should have known he would get distracted.

We were going to visit a friend a few hours away and I wanted to make sure she was packed.

Right now Connor was out helping Leo find snacks and I think Rylie was trying to cheer Cas up by showing him the pack lands.

When I open the bedroom door I see Damon sitting on the bed beside Ethan and they were both staring into the bathroom, clearly not even aware I was here.

I frown, moving beside Ethan to peer into the bathroom.

I see Lilly in the closet that was connected to the bathroom.

She was currently in something insanely... see-through.

She was wearing black lingerie, casually sifting through a pile of clothes.

It had a lot of complicated-looking straps and hugged her every curve.

I can see now how my brothers got distracted.

"She knows we're not stupid right?" Damon mumbles without looking away.

"Huh?" I ask, barely even caring how little sense he was making.

"I mean we know no one packs while wearing that." He gestures to Lilly with a hand.

"Yeah but I also don't care." Ethan states and we nod in agreement.

"It's not cold down there right?" Lilly asks innocently, looking at us with wide eyes.

"It's a two-hour drive rose-" We all watch Lilly come closer. She tosses a pair of shoes into the closet and smiles.

"You used that one already." She says triumphantly.

"Damn it you're distracting me with whatever that is-" Our eyes trail over her again. 

"Oh sorry, I packed most of my clothes." She states, shrugging unapologetically.

"Only that, and I don't want to get it dirty, cause I still have to take a shower."

"Can you help me out of it?" She asks, and it's a race to see who can reach her first.

I push Damon aside and he bumps into Ethan. They both stumble into the dresser, leaving me victorious.

I smirk over my shoulder, resting my hands on her hips as I pull her into the bathroom.

I swear if looks could kill I would be deader than my parents.

I push her soft brown locks aside and look at the complicated straps.

 Okay... where to start. 

'Getting girls undressed was never a strong suit of yours.' Damon smirks, taking over before I can protest.

He picks Lilly up and sets her on the counter, his eyes roaming before he helps her out of 'the only thing she didn't pack.'

"Thanks, Damon." She kisses the tip of his nose and he does the same to her before helping her off the counter.

She was now very naked, not even a little shy, which was what had all of us turned on.

That and the fact she was naked.

Did I mention she was naked?

"The showers big enough for four, if you feel like joining."

I hear the water turn on.