"Well you don't have to treat me like a child either, I'm turning eighteen next month anyways and I can legally fuck another adult if I want to, not that my age has ever stopped me anyways"!

Capri covered her mouth as soon as the words escaped her lips, she didn't mean to sound so crude but Mateo had been wearing her patience thin.

His eyes filled with shock but soon turned into rage at Capri's revelation, she wasn't as innocent as he thought.

She went to step away from him but was completely blindsided by his next move, something that shocked both of them.

Mateo yanked Capri towards him, quickly sitting down onto the sofa as he placed her over his knee, he was going to fulfill his initial threat.

Capri gasped as the cool air hit her bare bottom, she hadn't worn anything sexy just a pair of pajama pants but with no underwear underneath.

One would've thought Mateo would've stopped once he noticed, he instead growled when he realized her lack of undergarments, swiftly lifting his palm to place five harsh slaps.

"Mateo how dare you"! She yelled, trying to wiggle herself free from his grasp.

Capri tried breaking free but it only caused him to tighten his grip as he placed five more harsh slaps, she felt herself grow wet.

She didn't know if she felt embarrassed or aroused, whatever it was Capri didn't want him to stop.

She bit her lip harshly as he once again slapped her bottom.

"I told you this would happen Capri, you've tested my patience and now you're getting punished, I'll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one".

Capri bit her lip harder, suppressing a moan as to not give away how much she was truly enjoying this, her mask fell once she uttered two words that made both parties still in place.

"Yes sir". She panted.

Mateo quickly stopped his beating, all that could be heard were their uncontrolled breathing as Capri's words echoed through the room.

"Shit, I'm sorry".

She quickly stood up, lifting herself from his lap as she fixed her pjs, Mateo followed her movements.

"Capri I think it's best you leave".

She tried to get another word in but Mateo only lifted his hand up to shush her.

Tears threatened to release but she quickly blinked them away as she stood up rapidly before walking away, reaching the bedroom door to open it and leave.

Things would not be the same after this.

*

Capri sat at the kitchen counter with Tony and the rest of the other men, Mateo had said he'd be too busy to join them in the next few days, bullshit.

She honestly didn't mean to utter those two words, they just came out on demand, this wasn't how she wanted things to go in her plan.

The men stood up as they finished their breakfast, leaving only Tony and Capri in each other's company.

"The boss is acting kind of funny". Spoke Tony as he looked up Capri who was scrolling through her phone.

She shrugged in response.

"You wouldn't know anything about that"? He asked, now standing up as he leaned on the counter while doing so.

"I don't, no, the dinner went by smoothly".

Tony would've believed her if it wasn't for the fact that he had seen her arrive early from the party and that he had been walking by the hallway when she had left Mateo's bedroom last night.

"Ok cutie, I believe ya". He grinned at her as he walked away, stealing another glance which she rolled her eyes to.

She wasn't being as subtle as she thought.