7; Dobby's journey

Dobby pov

Master has given dobby a sock. Dobby is a free elf!

Dobby rushes out of the malfy manor, eager to find his lover.

after a while of running, he realizes he doesnt know where he is, and hes really tired. how did he get to the sewers?

"hey house elf!" a voice shouts.

"are you talking to dobby?" Dobby asks, holding up his sock in confusion. "where are you?"

"Dobby's your name? I didn't know you were in Boku No Hero Academia!" Another voice chuckles.

There are resounding groans. "Carlos!"

Dobby spots a small yellow object floating in the water.

"Hey, Dobby, get us out of here, and we'll help you out." A middle aged woman trills.

"How did Carlos get here?" Dobby wonders, picking up the object and setting it onto solid ground.

The yellow object begins to grow, revealing a school bus with a face and splotches of poo and sewer slime splattered on the windows.

"Well, we were in our friend's body to learn about sickness, but we didn't account for his sickness. He had severe diarrhea and shitted us into the toilet." an asian girl wearing red and pink giggles.

Another child with a red baseball cap backwards on his head smiles. "Also, we're not all named Carlos."

"You're not?" Dobby tilts his gray head.

"Nope." The boy explains. "I'm Ralphie."

The asian girl speaks up again. "I'm Wanda."

The rest of the class introduces themseles. The twink with glasses and an anxiety problem is Arnold, the hispanic boy is Carlos, the black girl is named Keisha. A girl with a brown bob tells Dobby her name is Phoebe, and that they didn't play in crap and pee filled sewers and meet house elves at her old school.

The lesbian at the front of the bus grins, and the lizard on her shoulder starts to do cringey fortnite dances. "I'm Ms. Frizzle, and this lizard here is Liz!"

"Dobby is glad to meet Ms. Frizzle." he greets her politely, his shrill voice cracking.

Ms. Frizzle chuckles, opening the bus doors. Dobby stares at her, confused. "Well, come on now!"

"Huh?" Dobby tilts his head.

"Get on the bus." Keisha yells.

"Please let this be a normal field trip." Arnold whispers, meeting Ralphie's eyes.

"Haha, not with the Friz, you stupid fucking bitch!" Carlos yells.

"Carlos!" Everyone groans.

"Now, now Carlos. If you're going to curse, don't waste it on an insult." Ms Frizzle lectures. "Stupid would've had the same effect."

"Yes, Ms Frizzle." Carlos nods.

"Now Dobby, where to?" Ms Frizzle asks.

Dobby pauses, thinking of his boyfriend's beautiful emerald green eyes,silky hair, and warm embrace. "Hogwarts."