I moaned when Mattheo kissed my clit through my lace underwear.

Luna's lips traveled down my chest, the feeling of having both of their lips on me made my stomach tighten.

I felt like I was on fire.

Mattheo hummed, sending vibrations up my body.

"You're already so wet." He mumbled, swirling his tongue around my clit.

I moaned needing more, I almost begged.

But Luna pulled her lips away from my chest and I felt Mattheo being pushed away from me.

"What?" Mattheo snapped at Luna.

Silence fell over them—did they already manage to kill each other?

"Oh." Mattheo whispered.

My heart pounded faster than ever.

Mattheo let's go of my thighs and starts rubbing his hand up my chest.

"She's gonna like this" he chuckled.

Mattheo moved his hand from my chest, I felt cold as neither of them were touching me, but soon enough I was on fire again.

"Oh, fuck." I hissed.

The wax.

The hot wax was poured on my chest and dragged down by two delicate fingers.

I felt another pair of finger tease my entrance.

I let out a quiet whimper, "take this off." I said referring to the blindfold.

"I want to see both of you."

Soon enough my blindfold was being taken off of me. I saw Luna kneeling on the mattress beside me and Mattheo kneeling between my legs.

Luna grabbed my arm and pulled me up, my legs shook slightly as I stood off the bed with Luna at my side.

I admired her long platinum blonde hair, her rosy cheeks and soft lips— and to think I thought I was straight.

She sat down on the bed and pulled me on her lap, pushing her thigh between mine.

"You're still ok with—slapping, biting, scratching—etc?" Luna whispered into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck yeah!"

Luna held eye contact as she grabbed my hips and started rolling them on her thigh.

I heard her turn on the vibrator before pressing it against my clit.

I moved my hips back and forth on her thigh. The pressure of the vibrator on my clit and the friction I was getting from riding her thigh drove me insane. I pinched my eyes shut and a quiet moan escaped my lips.

"Mmh, come on Aurora." Luna mumbled peppering kisses all over my neck.

"Faster" she whispered in my ear.

I rolled my hips faster on her thigh. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I shutter as my nipples brush against her chest.

Luna pushed my underwear to the side, pushing the vibrator deep inside me I moan, feeling sparks of electricity flow through my lower body.

She pulls the vibrator out and circles my clit with the tip, I throw my head back and moan out her name.

"Fuck." Mattheo huffed from beside us, I almost forgot he was here.. oops.

"Baby," I turn to look at Mattheo, "mommy needs you." I moaned squeezing Lunas shoulder.

Mattheo's eyes lit up and he rushed to my side, kneeling down by my hip he looked up at me, ready to do anything I asked him to.