The Surrogate

Toni stared at her tuition bill for next semester. She knew there was no way she was gonna be able to pay it all, even if she got a second job.

"What's wrong girl?" Her roommate Jennifer asked

"My tuition. It's too much. I don't know how I'm gonna pay it. Maybe I'm just gonna have to drop out."

Jennifer thought for a moment before she looked back up at Toni. "What if I told you I can get you a job where you can make twice your tuition and then some?"

"What? Who is paying that kind of money?"

"My boss. She and her husband are looking for some help? They are also very high profile so discretion is a must."

"What kind of help? Housekeeping? Cooking?"

"They need help, um, having a baby." Jen smirked

"What?! Jen I don't know about that. I mean getting pregnant for someone and then having to give it away? That just seems weird."

"I mean do you really have any other options?"

Toni looked down as she twiddled her fingers thinking about it. She really didn't have a choice at this point.

"Fine, how do I get in contact with them?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Toni and Jennifer walked up to the massive mansion and rang the doorbell.

"Oh my god this place is huge!" Toni said with her eyes wide.

"Wait till you see the inside."

The girls looked up as the door swung open. A beautiful tall woman greeted them. "Hello Jennifer, you're early today. You can go ahead to the office and get started on some files I have on my desk."

Jennifer walked in leaving Toni standing there awkwardly. The woman turned back to her.

"Hi and you must be Toni. Come on in." Toni walked in and followed the woman into the house. Her mouth dropped as she lead her to the sunroom.

"My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz. My husband should be here in a while, he's just wrapping up a meeting. Have a seat tell me about yourself."

Toni took a seat. "Um, I am a second year student at UCLA, I'm a pre med major, and I hope to one day be a doctor."

"That's amazing. I'm guessing you're a very bright young woman and that makes you the perfect candidate to possibly carry our child. Have you ever been pregnant?"

"Umm no ma'am."

"Are you sexually active, any boyfriend, friend with benefits?" Liz asked

"No ma'am." Toni said a little uncomfortably.

"I understand that these questions may seems a little invasive but we have to ensure that our baby is as safe and healthy as possible if you decide to go through with carrying."

"I understand."

Just then a man in a suit walked into the sunroom. He was tall, handsome and dark. He walked up to Liz greeting her with a kiss. "Hey beautiful, sorry I'm late."