The Twist(CONTINUED)

Tate's POV~

  I wake and get ready and shower. I get in the shower in my new apartment and turn on some music and sing. Then I get out and dry off and blow-dry my hair. I do my make-up and My eye-liner and my mascara. I put on my clothes and grab my video camera and I start to record me at my piano sitting. "What's up guys its Tate and today I wanted to play this song for you that I wrote a few days ago, so let's get started :D" I say to the vlog camera. I start to sing the song I wrote. I get done singing the song I wrote. "Alrighty guys that's it, I hope you all enjoyed this video and make sure to leave a comment down below telling me what you think! Bye!!!!!!" I wave at the camera smiling and then I click finish video. I go get my laptop and edit the video and then I hear Theo My doggy start barking. "What's up hun? Awww you're so cuteeeee! Wanna go on a walk?" I say to Theo and he starts licking my hand. I get his leash and connect it to his collar. I get my phone and shut my laptop and grab my AirPods. I leave my apartment room. I get down to the ground floor of the building and walk out the entrance to the side-walk and start walking. 

Y/N's POV

Im walking on the side walk fighting the urge to not burst out sobbing, but it doesn't work. I Break down to the ground and start balling my eyes out, and I drop my phone, Cracking the screen. "Fuck me" I say through my sobs, and I pick up my phone and I cry more. Then someone bumps into me.

Tate's POV

Im walking on the side walk with my dog Theo when I bump into this girl who's sitting on the side walk balling her eyes out and I almost trip on her. "hey are you ok?" I say to her. She replies back saying "Uh- Uh Yeah...... I guess...". Then I see a huge red mark on her face and her eyes all puffy and red. "Hun what happened??" I say in a concerned tone. She says "I just got kicked out of my house....." she says crying a little. "Hun do you wanna talk about it??" I say to her. She says "yes please, that'd be great". I help her up and she looks at me weird. "Uh is something wrong?" I say to her concerned. "oh. My. God. TATE MCRAE????!!!" she says freaking out a bit. "yeah??" I say back. "OMG OMG OMG, THATS SO COOL!" she says to me. "Yeah" I say back. "YOU'RE LIKE LITERALLY  FAMOUSS" she says to me. "Uh you could say that...lol" I say back. "So uh I never got ur name. What is it?" I ask her. "oh uh I'm Y/N" she says to me. "Oh nice to meet you Y/N, Im Tate" I say back. "I KNOW YOU ARE LOL" she says to me laughing. "Mhm". "So follow me Y/N, we're going to my apartment, so we can have more privacy to talk" I say to her. "Oh ok" she says back. We walk to my apartment and we get to the room and I open the door. I let Theo in and take off his leash. I close the door after Y/N walks in. We walk to my living room and sit down on my couch and Theo goes on the lounge chair and lays down. "So Y/N, What's wrong?" I say to her.

Y/N's POV

"Well....My mom is very abusive and mean to me. She hits me and yells at me for the littlest things. I told her today that I was Bisexual and she kicked me out and hit me really hard." I say to Tate. "Oh my god, you poor thing! Come here!" Tate says to me and I go towards her and she hugs me and I break down crying. I Sob into her hoodie and hyperventilate. "Hey, Hey, calm down. Its gonna be ok Y/N. Im here to protect you." Tate says to me. I start having a panic attack. I get very lightheaded and dizzy and I stand up fast and everything starts spinning fast. I scream and pass out. But when I passed out Tate catches me so I don't hurt myself when I fall. I wake up 10 minutes later in a bed. "Huh....w-what happened to me...?" I say in a raspy voice. 

AHAHAHA I LOVE YOU ALL SMMM. ILL UPDATE U GUYS WITH PART THREE TMR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY DIS PART. IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS LMAOOO. LMK WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS!! :D <3