CHAPTER 1: The Twist

About Y/N

(TW-Homophobia, Abuse!)

Hi I'm(You're name) and im 17 almost 18. I live in LA California in an apartment building with my mom. My dad passed away a year ago from stomach cancer. Yes, I know very sad. It sucks so bad, I miss my dad so much. My mom is very abusive and toxic. She yells at me for the littlest things she can find or make-up. I hate my mom a lot, my dad was so much better than her and he was super supportive. My dad always made me happy and smile. He was a great, smart, funny, amazing man. My 18th birthday is in less than a few weeks now. I can't wait! But lets get started with the book :) . Hope you like it guyssssss! Oh btw Y/N is a female character who is lesbian with a homophobic mom who hates the LGBTQ+. 

Y/N's POV

I wake up from sleeping most of the day with a huge headache. "Oh my god my head" I say groaning. I get up out of bed and grab a pair of Leggings and a Baggy Hoodie and go to my bathroom. I take my clothes off and turn on the shower and get my bluetooth speaker and turn it on and connect my phone. I turn on some Tate McRae cause bitch, Tate is my idol. I get in the shower and feel the warm hot water ran down my Back and arms. Then I start to have a whole ass concert in the shower. I sing along to the song "You Broke Me First" By Tate McRae. "Now suddenly you're asking for it back.......Could you tell me where'd you get that nerve.....Yeah you could say you miss all that we had.....But I don't really care how bad it hurts......WHEN YOU BROKE ME FIRST.....YOU BROKE ME FIRST!!!!" I stop having a concert in the shower and wash my hair and then my body. Then I turn off the water and get my towel and I start to dry myself off. Then I get the hairdryer and blow-dry my hair and I also brush it out too. Then I Put on my clothes and then put on some deoderant and then do my make up.  I only put on Mascara and Eye-Liner and then I put on some perfume. I leave my bathroom and start heading down stairs and go to the kitchen to grab me some food cause man, a bitch is hungry as fuck.  

I grab the box of cereal from on-top of the refrigerator and I sit the box on the counter, Then I go to get a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon from the drawer. I grab the milk from inside the refrigerator and pour the cereal into the bowl and then next the milk. I put up the items and go to sit down on the couch in the living room and turn on the TV. I turn on the show "ICarly" On Netflix and watch an episode. Then I start to hear the front door knob make noise, then I think what the fuck. "OH shittttt, Moms Home!!!" I say not too loud. Then I run to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink and try to run to the stairs to get away from her. But im too late. Fuck. My mom opens the door and sees me and says "Oh its you" with an annoyed look on her face. "Yeah mom, I live here and you birthed me too, Im your kid" I say with an attitude. Then she snaps at me and says "Don't give me attitude young lady, Im not your buddy" she says and then she walks to her office and sits down to do some writing on her laptop. I follow her and say "Hey mom, can we talk?" I say to her. She replies back and says to Y/N "What's up" with an annoyed face. "Well......Iv'e been hiding this from you but......I-I'm....Uh...L-Lesbian.....I like girls..." I say to my mom with a nervous face. She looks at me with a shocked face and then it changes to an angry look. She says to me "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! I WILL HAVE NO FAG LIVING IN MY HOUSE UNDER MY DAMN ROOF! GO PACK YOU'RE SHIT YOU'RE KICKED OUT NOW!!!" then she slaps me across the face very hard to where it leave a big bright red mark.

I run away sobbing and my mascara runs down my face and my eye-liner messes up and smears on my face. My eyes start to get all puffy and red. I hurry up and pack my important things and leave the house. I go to the elevator and push the ground floor button and I go to the main floor of the apartment and walk out the doors. I leave the building and start walking.

AHA PART 2 WILL BE OUT SOME TIME TOMORROW OR LATER!!! SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS BAD TOO BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. LMK IN THE COMMENTS!!!!! also feel free to drop any ideas or suggestions for me.