Three Whole Stories (wow! thanks guys!)

From ChocolAce_Potterhead!

Can I share a story about how I took ace invisibility to another level?

To put y'all in context: Every year, they take a photo of the school and order a company to print a big photo of the pictures of the whole class and their names, so that we can "remember each other for many years" plus a big picture of you. Then, they put a class picture and your photo in a plastic and give the two pictures to you with the end-of-year grades.

So, today my teacher gave us the grades and the pictures. When it was my turn to be called, she went "Africa [enter surname here] go get your grades *pulls grades from drawer* and your pic- I can't find your set of photos. Please wait in your seat while I give everyone their grades and pictures and we'll see if we can find yours"Needles to say, she forgot I didn't have my pictures until I reminded her.

She told me to go to the English teacher to see if she had them, and the English teacher told me to go to the History teacher, and every teacher basically told me to go to another teacher because they didn't have it. Finally, I went back to my main teacher, who told me to go to the headmaster. I went to his office, and knocked like 3 times before I gave up and opened his door, because he clearly didn't hear me. He told me to look in the copies of the pictures they made, which basically is a second individual picture of each student and two copies of each class picture. I looked in the second copies of every single class, not only mine, and I still couldn't find it. The headmaster double-checked the order they made to the photocopie company, and looked for my picture, which was not there either.

Basically now I don't have my picture, and I've sweated my ass off all day going through the whole school for nothing

•••

From TheRegulusBlac!

So I have been on an ace discord server for a while

And I was talking with some of the people on it and I was like I want to come out to my friends but since it's COVID I can't do it in person and I want to do it all at once so I can't just call or text them

And one of the people recommended me changing my discord pfp to the aro and ace flag and I thought it would be funny so I did

then after I did it I sent a message in one of our group chats just saying hi and then I got a private message from to of my friends one of them telling me they were aroace the other telling me they were questioning ace and they started asking me questions about being ace and I just thought it was really funny cause I was so stressed about it for nothing

•••

From adsfornothing!

My friend (she's also here on wattpad) outed herself as a bisexual (I knew it hahaha, gaydar yanno) so we were talking about all the LGBTQ stuff and she officially made me her teacher in LGBTQ things

so two days later we were sitting in the train talkin' bout that she wanted to tell her parents that she has a crush on her BFF.

Then we ranted about heteronormativity and stuff and she suddenly asked if I was ace. I was like "yeah, and aro too" and then I had to explain the difference.

Whatever, now she knows and I tell you the best thing ever is a friend that is also queer so you can talk about that stuff :D

Today in English class I was complaining about romance and that it's the same everywhere and my teacher (that b****) said, that I would understand it sooner or later and I was just like I'm so tired of this shit and then I turned around to my friend and she was also like so we had an ✨ultimate moment of queer companionship✨. Yeah. That's it. Very lost, I know.