Ceremony

*nobody's POV*

All of the guests take their seats quietly. In pairs, the bridesmaids and groomsmen enter the room. First we see Nat and Peter, then Steve and pepper, bucky and shuri followed by Sam and mj.

All the guests smile at them as they walk down the aisle. Then a song starts playing. It's been a long long time is the song the girls chose to walk to.

The doors at the entrance open and we see y/n and Tony hand in hand.

Everyone looks at y/n in awe. She is gorgeous in her white bridal suit, with her hair pinned back and natural makeup.

Tony whispers to y/n

Tony:"you look amazing honey" he winks at her

Y/n:"thanks dad"

Tony walks y/n to the alter and gives her a tight hug before returning to his seat.

Not long after the doors opened yet again, and Wanda and Clint appeared.

Wanda looked stunning in her off the shoulder dress, her long hair left down and curled and simple makeup topped off with red lipstick

Clint whispers to wanda

Clint:"you look incredible wands" he smiles

Wanda:"thank you Clint" she returns the smile

Clint does the same as Tony and hugs Wanda before leaving the alter.

The girls look at one another with tears in their eyes. Y/n gives a subtle wink to Wanda which makes her let out a giggle.

Author here! I'm skipping to the vows because idk how weddings work?! Sorry bout it 😩

Priest:"now for the vows"

Wanda:"y/n, I love you so so much. I love you more than life itself. There was a dark time in my life where I didn't know who I was or what I needed. I was in pain and took it out on everyone. That was until you came and straitened me out. You showed me the person I could be. You made me wanna be better. You made me laugh, you made me smile, you made me see that life was still worth living. We have been through so much in our crazy lives, but in spite of it, I know you are the one for me. There isn't enough words to actually show how much you mean to me, so I'll just say this. I promise to always be there for you in times of darkness, to always help you in times of need, to always cheer you up in times of sadness. I want to be the wife that you deserve. " she takes a deep sigh and looks at y/n who is silently crying

Y/n:" Well how am I supposed to beat that? " she jokes and everyone laughs
" okay I mean where do I even start? Wanda maximoff you intrigued me from the moment I laid eyes on you. Your incredible looks drew me in, and not even your bitchy personality could push me away."everyone laughs again." I love you so much Wanda,it doesn't feel real that I get to call you my wife. I have been so lucky to have spent these past few years with you. You constantly make me a better person and I love you for it. You always know what to say when ever I need to talk to you. I honestly never thought I would ever meet someone who would mean this much to me. I never really believed in soulmates, that was until you came into my life. Our past is crazy but in spite of it, I want to spend the rest of my days with you. With being avengers, our future isn't promised, but in spite of it, I know to make our time together count, so I will spend every day caring for you and giving you the love you deserve " she let's out a shaky breath.

Priest:" Wanda maximoff, do you take y/n stark to be your wife? "

Wanda :" I do! "

Priest :" y/n stark do you take Wanda maximoff to be your wife"

Y/n:"I do!"

Priest:"you may now kiss one another"

The girls crashed their lips against one another as the crowd cheered. They soon separated and looked to the crowd hand in hand. They slowly made their way down the aisle and the crowd followed them outside.

Now that the ceremony was over, it was time for the wedding reception!

Hope you like the wedding <3
Oh! And should it be Wanda and y/n maximoff?? Or y/n and Wanda stark?