"A contester, the Hulk" She replied, gesturing to the Hulk. The Grandmaster nods "I see..." He paused a moment putting a finger and thumb to his chin as he took notice of the girl, the Hulk was holding "Who is the girl?"

Val looks at the girl and replied back "He says her name is Zari, she is his friend." As she spoke the Hulk held onto the girl tighter as he noticed some guards were moving closer to them and started to give them an angry glare "Zari... my friend..."

The Grandmaster nodded a little, he subtly let the guards know to continue to move forward, in hopes to see what his new contestant would do. Val on the other hand didn't want to be on the end result of this fight so she backed away as she saw the Hulk lay Zariah down, keeping his eyes on the guards. When he did put her down, she started to come to, she slowly sat up, confused on what was happening as she saw guards coming close to her, in that moment she could hear growling and she looked up noticing the Hulk standing over her, not realizing she woke up.

One of the guards managed to grab her, unbeknownst to the guard she lit the same arm on fire burning the guard grabbing her, the Hulk realized what happened and roared grabbing her by the waist pulling her to him as he smacked the other guards away still holding her. In a moment he managed to drop her as she attacked another guard, grabbing him by the arm and twisting it as she made her sword materialize holding it to his neck.

"Well done you two

"Well done you two." The Grandmaster stated as he applauded the two with their fighting skills, smiling as he made his way towards them "How much for both Scrapper?"

"12 million for both." This threw Zariah off as she kicked the guard away taking her blade towards the Grandmaster's throat "I am not for sale and neither is Hulk. Where are we?" She exclaimed as her arm started to light on fire again ready for another fight.

"Well, Zari, was it? That's what your friend called you." She nodded at him as she side glanced Hulk a little "This is Sakaar, a planet that is surrounded by wormholes to outer space where time has zero meaning. All unloved or lost things end up here." He continued as he walked a little closer with her blade to his neck "This is your salvation my dear." 

Zariah scoffs at the Grandmaster "My salvation?" she withdrew her swords then taking a bold step towards the Grandmaster looking him in the eyes "I may be away from my home, but I am not lost and I am not a pawn."

He nodded a bit in reply to her comment "Well maybe not but up here" he stated as he stood in thought for a moment "I'll tell you what, a spit fire like you could be useful. I have a job for you." She looked at him furrowing her brows before she replied "And what's that?"

"I've been meaning to have another scrapper like 142 here, as well as another caretaker for the Hulk. There is also you being a personal assassin, like taking care of disloyal Sakaaran citizens." He told her as she walked to the window close to them looking out of it.

Zariah took a moment to think about, she was in an unknown realm, far from the Avengers and Thor. The only person she knows is Hulk and she knows she can get him to calm down and make sure he's safe, she sighs a bit "I'll do it..."

He smiles at her "Wonderful! Scrapper 142, take the Hulk to the champion quarters?" he addresses Valkyrie, the Hulk realizing he was being separated from Zariah, he started to get upset, Zariah quickly went to him "No, it's okay Hulk. I will see you again. You are just going to the contender's area. I'll come see you soon I promise." She muttered softly touching his hand. The Hulk looked at her for a moment, seeing the sincerity and understanding he simply nods and walks off with the dark-haired woman.

"Well, thank you for that. I'm glad you agreed. Topaz, can you please take Zari to her new chambers." Addressing the older woman by him "Oh by the way, you are now Scrapper 143." He spoke out to Zariah. She looked at him and nodded as she followed the woman until they reached a door, the front was in red and white that slid open.

She stepped into the room, gazed around the room seeing a bed, table that had a single light on it. She could see an entrance to a bathroom and then an entrance way to the balcony. "You will get orders tomorrow; I suggest you rest and clean up." Topaz spoke up as she quickly left the room.

Alone in the room her thoughts were clouded of everything:

Where the Avengers okay?

Did we defeat Ultron?

Was Thor alright?

Sighing sadly, she decided to freshen up a bit seeing how she was covered in cuts, bruises and dried blood from the fight. After showering, she found black leggings, a dark grey tank top and a black jacket in the closet, she went ahead put them on, she then went to balcony and as soon as the planet came into view, she let out a gasp at the sight. It made her miss Midgard as well as Alfheim. She knew where she was, she couldn't use her title or her full name. Luckily Hulk only used her nickname. As her body felt tired, she went to the bed and laid down. Her eyes dropping heavy as a tear fell down her face, missing everyone, worried about the current situation, wishing the one person she wanted most was there and in a silent whisper as she fell asleep "Loki...."

1520 words

1520 words

*OH we are getting closer to seeing LOKI again. She's gonna be so pissed. *