Like Its Dynamite

TenTen, Neji, and Lee dialed their friends and Gaara got the house ready for the company.
.
.
.
"Heeey Lee!" Naruto shouted when Lee opened the door.

Naruto was on Sasukes back and Sasuke looked annoyed "Hi Lee" Sasuke said.

"Hiii!" Lee said and opened the door wider so they could come in.

Naruto jumped off Sasukes back and jumped on Lee's couch.

Ino, Sai and Sakura rang the doorbell.

"Heyy!" Sakura and Ino said at the said at the same time.

"Hello Sakura,Sai and Ino!" Lee said as they walked inside.

"Thank you for inviting us Lee" Sai said and smiled.

"You are welcome Sai" Lee said and smiled.
.
.
.
The rest of the guests arrived and they were partying Sai and Ino were dancing and Sakura was drinking soda Kankuro,Gaara and Kiba were sitting at the table watching a computer... Kauri and Choji were making out...

"Uhh Gaara are you ok?" Kiba asked asked as he looked at Gaara.

"Uh- Y-yeah" A stuttering Gaara answered while looking at the computer and adjusting his pants.

Kankuro snickered.

"What's wrong~" Kiba purred "Does watching girls give blowjobs to their boyfriends bother you~"

Gaara turned tomato red as he kept adjusting his pants.

Kankuro burst out laughing.

Gaara hid his face in his hands as he felt something in his pants get higher and higher.

Lee came out of the kitchen with cookies and put them on the table.

Kiba ran to him.

"Hey Lee~" Kiba said to Lee.

"Yes my youthful friend! " Lee said and faced him.

"Look at cha' boi" Kiba said then motioned his head to Gaara.

Gaara was blushing at the sound of a man moaning (though the other party members could not hear it).

"What's wrong with him?" Lee said innocently.

"He's horny~" Kiba said and giggled.

"U-uh um what should I d-do" Lee stuttered and put the cookies down.

"Fuck hi-" Kiba started until Kankuro cane and covered his mouth.

"Kiba! That's enough relationship advice for today" Kankuro sweat dropped and tossed Kiba over his shoulder and walked away.

Lee blushed and walked up to Gaara who was blushing, Mumbling and adjusting his pants.

"G-g-gaara kun are you ok? Lee asked and bent over to face him.

" I-im fine!" Gaara said and looked at him blushing.

"D-do you want me to f-f-fuck you? " Lee said and looked away.

Gaara blushed really hard as the thing in his pants moved more.

"Uhh-" Lee grabbed Gaara bridal style and took him to his bedroom without anyone but Kiba noticing.

"Lee-" Gaara started as Lee put Gaara down on his bed.

Lee said nothing.

"I-i might not be able to control the things I do this y-you" Gaara said and blushed.

Lee smirked as he felt confidence come out of nowhere.

"L-lee? " Gaara said as he looked at him.

Lee took off his shirt and put both of his arms on both sides of Gaara face.

"A-ah Lee-" Gaara moaned

Lee smirked and put his hands on Gaara pants.

"Do I have consent?" Lee said slyly while smirking.

"Y-yes but-" Gaara started but Lee was already pulling down his pants.

"Le-" Gaara started but Lee put his lips on Gaara's and kissed him deeply.

Lee then pulled Gaara's underwear down but just a little bit only so he could see his uh manly hood 😅.

Lee then pulled away from Gaara then went to the edge of the bed and started to suck on his tip.

"Ahhh~ Lee stop~" Gaara moaned.

Lee then sucked a little more in.

"AHH~" Gaara moaned a little louder and put his hand in Lee's hair.

Lee sucked very slowly.

"Ahh~ L-lee stop teasssing m-me~" Gaara moaned and gripped his hair.

Lee then started sucking the whole thing very slow and biting very gently every now and then.

Gaara pushed Lee's head down on his manly hood and moaned.

"Leee  harder~" Gaara begged and gripped Lee's hair.

"Call me daddy" Lee said then gulped.

"D-d-dADDY HARDERR~" Gaara said as Lee sucked harder and faster.

"AHHHH~" Gaara moaned.

Downstairs Kiba turned up the music and smirked.

Gaara was not getting any softer he just kept getting harder and harder.

"AHH~ LEE" Gaara said as he pushed Lee's head down more. "I-i- AHH" Gaara said.

Lee bit it a little then swirled his tounge around it.

"Mmm~ A-Ahh~" Gaara moaned as his eyes rolled upwards.

Gaara then opened his legs really wide and pushed Lee's head in more then moaned.

Lee then put his hands on Gaara's thighs and squeezed them.

Gaara put his other hand one Lee's head and pushed his head.

"D-dont stop daddy~" Gaara moaned.

Lee then sucked really fast then bobbed his head.

"A-A-AAH LEE!" Gaara almost screamed.

Lee then pulled Gaara by his thighs closer to this mouth and bobbed his head.

"Babbbe harder~" Gaara moaned and sat up using his arms to support him then pushed it into Lee's mouth.

Lee got what he was trying to do and sucked a little slower.

Gaara then pushed it in and out of Lee's mouth and moaned loudly.

Gaara pushed his thing into Lees mouth faster which made Lee moan a little.

Lee then gripped Gaara's thighs again to keep him from moving then bit a little roughly.

"AHHHHH MMM~" Gaara said and used one of his arms to put on Lee's head.

Lee pulled away and took off his pants then put his mouth near Gaaras Manly hood and was breathing on it.

Lee smirked putting his hands around Gaara's thing "Happy 17th birthday babe".

" T-thank yo- Ahh~" Gaara was starting until Lee put his mouth on Gaara's Manly hood again.

Gaara layed back down on the bed and Lee got his knees off the ground and bit roughly...
.
.
.

I know I know what's a 13 year old girl doing writing stories like this but I had to do it for you guys! You have been so patient with me! Tysm! and I hope you enjoyed it!