Another Party!?!

"Lee where am I? " Gaara said and looked around

"Your in the hospital" Lee said and petted Gaaras hair then kissed his ear

Gaara held in a giggle.

"You brought me here by yourself?" Gaara asked then looked back at Lee.

"No my dad's helped!" Lee said enthusiastically "How are you feeling?" Lee asked.

"I'm fine... " Gaara said.

"I-is my dad here?" Gaara asked.

"Don't worry Gaara-kun he doesn't know your here because I didn't tell the doctors anything. " Lee said calmly.

"Thank you Lee" Gaara said.

.
.
.

A week later when Gaara got out of the hospital all healed up he went to Lee's house...

The 2 were cuddling in Lee's room. Gaara was sitting in Lee's lap and Lee was sitting in a spinning chair while they were both on their phones.

Gaaras dad texted him 347 times then called him 46 times that week but Gaara ignored them...

"Gaara kun?" Lee said.

"Yes Lee?" Gaara said.

Lee put his phone in front of Gaaras face.

A video was playing it was Neji and Tenten making a tiktok. They were dancing to say so.

"Don't they look so cute!" Lee said and smiled.

"Yeah... " Gaara said and watched the video play over again.

Lee took his phone back and typed something to Neji and Tenten.

"What are you doing now Lee?" Gaara said and looked up.

"I'm gonna see if we can be in a video with them!" Lee said.

"Hm... " Gaara said then went back on his own phone...
.
.
.
"What's the emergency!!" Tenten said as she slammed the door open after reading the text Lee sent Neji and her.

"No emergency just wanted to ask you a question! " Lee said and smiled as Gaara came down the stairs.

"But you texted me " TenTen Neji come to my house! and hurry" with 57 exclamation points! Tenten said as Neji grumbled.

"Oh hehe... " Lee said then sweet dropped...

"Can we be in your tiktok?" Lee said then clapped and smiled.

"Of course you can!" Tenten said then clapped with Lee.

Neji then went to Gaara and whispered something in his ear "You gotta be careful around crack heads like them" Neji said then crossed his eyes and did the woah and said "yuh!"

Gaara covered his mouth while he laughed.

"Neji you cut your hair!?!" Lee said and looked at it.

              (Btw Tenten and Neji look like this now)

"Yeah" Neji said and shrugged "Do you like it?"

"Yup!" Lee said.

"Now you don't look like a nerd" Tenten said and gave Neji a noogie.

"Let's have a party since their already here" Gaara said and smirked.

Neji and Tenten nodded.

"Let's light those phones up!" Lee said and started dialing Kibas number.
.
.
.

I'm so sorry theirs been so much drama in my life but trust me the funny Sai,Choji, Kauri, Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino you know and love and another guest are coming back for another party! See ya soon! Thanks for the reads! Bye!