《Prologue》

I had been wondering for six months whether I should publish this book or not. I was inspired to write this after listening to HEAVENS' Paradise Lost drama CD and the songs 'Fall on Me' and 'Beside You'. Though, otome games also inspired me to write some specific scenes. In other words, this book is just a fragment of my imagination. Lemme say it again, this is an AU version of Paradise Lost.

It has been a whole year since I published my first fanfiction book 'Angel of HEAVENS  (Uta no Prince- Sama)'. So,this makes today the perfect opportunity to publish another book.

Even though I've been 'working' on this work for approximately seven months, I've only completed writing 30% of it. I procrastinate too much :P

That aside, I'm gonna focus on this book once I complete my other HEAVENS fanfiction book 'Black Garden'. Meaning, updates are gonna be slow.

Anyways, reviews are well appreciated. Enjoy reading....I hope?

"Good work today," a brunette woman told her co-workers as she took her bag and left her desk. Her fellow co-workers bid her goodnight. 

With a skip in her steps, the woman walked down the hallways. She had a bright smile on her face, her golden orbs vibrant with joy. She had a reason to be so happy. 

She hummed to herself softly while she waited for the elevator door to open. Once the door opened, the sight of two other women inside caused the brunette to smile harder.

"Tomo-chan! Haruka!" The brunette woman joined her two best friends in the elevator.

"Akari!" The beautiful woman with burgundy hair and magenta eyes, Shibuya Tomochika, or referred to as 'Tomo-chan', exclaimed. A glance and anyone could tell she was a sophisticated beauty.

"Hi, Akari-chan," the cute woman with pink hair and bright eyes, Nanami Haruka, greeted the brunette.

"Just the two I wanted to see!" The woman with the striking golden eyes, Tenshouin Akari, smiled. Her hands grabbed hold of both the female's hands.

"Oho~ Aren't you excited?" Tomochika grinned. "Not that I don't understand why you are so excited."

Haruka giggled softly. "Akari-chan, have you been lively like this the whole day?"

"Of course! How can I not be?" Akari's eyes sparkled like stars. "I managed to get my hands on a STARISH and Quartet Night's concert ticket!"

In the two women's eyes, Akari seemed to be glistening because they could see flickers in a vivid background behind her.

"Lucky you, Akari." Tomochika claimed, her grin turning into a sad smile. "I would've tried too but I already have plans to go abroad then. Ugh! Why do they have to hold the final concert of their joint tour six months later!?" She clutched her head in frustration, messing strands of her burgundy hair in the process.

"Oh, Tomo-chan!" Akari grabbed the former in a bear hug. "I'm going to miss you SOOOO much there!" 

"Me too." Haruka joined Akari and hugged their other friend, though not as tightly as Akari. Luckily, they were the only ones present in the elevator. Speaking of, the elevator was on its way to reach the ground floor. 

"Lemme...go," Tomochika squeaked because they were hugging the air out of her. The two females let her go and smiled sheepishly.

At that time, the elevator door opened with a 'ding' and they stepped out. Three of them started walking out of the building.

The magenta eyed woman sighed. "Man, of all the times, why did I schedule a trip then?"

Haruka and Akari patted their best friend's back. Tomochika then turned to her friends, "Make sure you two enjoy the concert for me, okay?"