Chapter 17: Our Wild Night🔞

Start from the beginning

In a few moments, Yeji felt the warm liquid from Ryujin's dick that explode to her mouth.

She make Yeji stood up and kissed her lips again.

"You're sexy while sucking my dick" she whispered in the redhead ear.

When they separated, she immediately pushed her on the bed. She crawled on it until she reached the front of girl panty.

"Ryujin..... are we really going to do this?" Yeji asked while clinging to the blanket and pillow next to her.

The vampire just grinned and took off the redhead's panties.

Her fragrant and healthy pussy was exposed to her eyes.

"You are already wet even though I haven't touched you yet" she said and gently slapped her pussy.

"Ry-Ryujin don't tease, ahhhh ~" Yeji complained to her.

"Ok, I'm sorry baby"

She touched her dick that wanted to destroy Yeji's pussy.

"Be ready, it will be fast and hard"

Yeji is so horny that she can't wait for Ryujin to enter her big cock.

Ryujin had already glued the head of her dick, she slowly inserted it and when she was halfway through she suddenly built it.

"AHHHHHHH!!! ~" Yeji shouted as she almost lost her voice because of masturbate.

Ryujin rides her pussy quickly and relentlessly.

"R-Ryujin.....Ughh.....Ahhhh ~" her moaned.

Yeji's scratches can be seen on Ryujin's back and arms.

"I love the way you clenching my cock baby" Ryujin said and kissed Yeji on the lips.

They both moan As their lips moved.

"And I love the way you fuck me" Yeji added and Ryujin just smile proudly.

Ryujin even accelerated the thrust which was the reason for Yeji to make a perfect rainbow because of her back.

"Ahhh~ Ughh.....Yeji ~ "Ryujin growled.

"Right there Ryujin, Right there " Ryujin's Ear twitched because that's what Yeji called her.

"That's not my name" she said and slapped the redhead's ass.

"I'm sorry"

"What's My Name?" She asked while smiling and licking Yeji's neck.

"Daddy, you're my daddy"

"Yes, I'm your daddy, and you're my favorite slut"

Ryujin accelerated her thrust even more. Yeji's eyes rolled backwards in delight.

"Yeji..... I love you....." Ryujin whispered.

"I-I love you too R-Ryujin" Yeji replied and pulled Ryujin for a Violent kiss.

Ryujin hugged Yeji and rebuilt it quickly.

"Ryujin.....Ahh~ Ahhhh~" Yeji's moans made the vampire even more aggressive.

"It's nice to hear your moan my baby" Ryujin said in her voice with a deep breath.

"Shut up Ryujin!!, just fuck me harder!!" Yeji's order which Ryujin obeyed.

They changed position side by side. Ryujin tilted Yeji hand opened her thigh and quickly inserted her hard dick.

"AHHHHHHHH!!..... Ryujin!!" Yeji shouted again.

Loud moans and skin tapping They were all that could be heard in the room.

A moment later Ryujin's thoughts suddenly changes.

"Let's make this night Endless" And she gave all her strength to thrust Yeji's pussy.

"Ryujin......Have mercy.... Ryujin please..." Yeji begged when she noticed that Ryujin was different.

Ryujin accelerated her thrust even more and burst almost several times inside if the redhead pussy.

"Ryujin... please... AHHHH!!!" Ryujin stopped when she saw Yeji's pussy bleeding.

She snapped in the reality and worried about the redhead.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Yeji, I'm really sorry" Yeji lay down chasing her breath.

The blood continued to flow in her pussy.

"It's ok Ryujin, you're just overwhelmed" she said and pulled the vampire's neck for a quick kiss.

"I'm really sorry baby, I lost myself" Ryujin apologized.

"Can we sleep now?" Yeji asked. She could feel the trembling of her body and the tiredness.

"Of course. But before that you take a bath first, you're already bathing because of my cum" Ryujin reminded her  While caressing her hair.

"Can we take a bath together?" Yeji asked obviously not satisfied with her first round with Ryujin.

"Don't, I might do something wrong to you" Ryujin replied and giggled.

"OK, wait for me so we can sleep together" Yeji said and gave Ryujin another kiss on the lips.

A/N: My first smut. Hope you like it.