23

Kellin on the side there for you lovely readers :D

HARPER

I stepped over to Kellin and the unknown female whom joined us. She had a wide grin to me but by the look of her clothes, she didn't work here. She cloaked herself in a tight white top and a leather jacket with tight jeans that hugged her legs to give a great figure. Her hair was sleek and pulled into a black ponytail. She store tall over me in black heels and her face was just filled with pure joy. I smiled at her and she did the same. She was beautiful, jus being around her made me feel like she was a model and I was the lesser person at her photoshoot.

"Harper, I wanted you to meet my wife Katelynn. I wanted you two to meet because I just had that feeling you girls would get along greatly." Kellin greeted happily, putting his arm around her thin waist. I didn't know he was married....like wow he looked too young to be married. How old could they be? The looked like a newly wed couple in there twenties.

"It's nice to meet you." I say, trying too sound somewhat formal to her so I didn't seem crazy since after all.... We are in an asylum.

"You too. Kel always came home from work and told me about you. I'm finally glad to meet you in the flesh like wow you're beautiful!" Katelynn said, hugging me suddenly. I blush madly and Kellin seemed to just laugh at me with a large grin.

"Touché." She smiles at me again and I turn to see Austin and Amelia coming my way. I excuse myself from the two and walk over to them. Austin doesn't say a word, just pulls me into a warm embrace.

"You've certainly changed since day one." He whispered into my ear and pulled away from me. Gripping my shoulders and looking directly into my eyes he said, "No more pricking needles an constantly checking your blood pressure huh?" We shared a quick laugh a that. Amelia looked up at Austin whom was so tall that he towered over her and I. "I'll take good care of this kiddo for you." He ruffles her hair. "Feel free to come by and see us sometime. Maybe after your and Andy get settled." Saying nothing I nodded to the two failed faces who me I would leave behind so soon.

"I'm gonna write to you." Amelia spoke up. "I'm gonna get papers and write to you non stop." She smiled upon me, trying to hide the fear inside her body.

She didn't wasn't to be left here.

"And I'll read them, over and over, writing back and coming to see you." I say back, holding back tears. This poor child. My god I wish I could take her with me.

"Promise?" She holds out her hand.

I take it in mine. "Promise." I reassure her and she smiles wide. I excused myself and stalked off to Tony who was sitting in the same chair where I had the nightmare about Kellin. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me. "Since I'm leaving...uhm. Are you gonna keep working on the room?"

"Of course Harper. I won't stop until I find out what's going on here. I'm collecting the info minute after minute. I've been restless about it." Tony, tapped his chin and sighed a stressful sigh.

"Please Tony, don't stress over this. I just need a favour from you before I go." He looks at me suddenly listening in closely. "Don't even tell Amelia about the room okay? Her virgin eyes seeing that. She's to young to be introduced to something so wicked. I just want the best for you and her both."

"Deal." He paused. "As long as you stop by at least twice a month. You're the only person I've told about the room. And I dont know who else is in on it."

"Andy is" I blurt. Tony shot up from the chair, searching for Andy. Before I could ask what was wrong he marched over to Andy who was chatting with Austin. He grabbed him by the bicep and brought him over to me.

"Tony what's your deal?" Andy asked confused and a bit tempered. I looked at Andy and stood next to him, also just as puzzled at Tony's rapid actions.

"You knew about the room?" Tony asked Andy.

"Yeah PRIS? What about it?" He replied.

"Fantastic. Great just amazing!" He flung his arms in the air and clapped his hands together. "Both of you could be great help with this." He faced Andy. "I've been doing research with Harper for awhile now and were getting the base of things. That room has some wicked shit in there an you would be a huge help when Harper comes in to 'visit'."

"Hell yeah I'll help." Andy shrugged looking at me. I was scared when I thought about it. Andy was willing to come back here and look at that horrid room and not be phased one bit. But me, would I be phased if I came back? Would I be scared to step foot in this place again or would I come back with no worries? I didn't know what to feel about this, my emotions felt numb. "Babe?" Andy spoke, I shook my head and looked at him. He called me babe? What did that mean? We're a thing? "Are you up for it?" I nodded. Speechless in fear.

"I really appreciate it you two. I'm wishing he best of your future." Tony looked directly into my eyes, a glance of happiness and hope. He smiled ever so slightly and sighed in relief. "'I don't know what I would do without you two amazing human beings." Andy and I smirked. "Thank you."

"Anything food a friend." I say quietly.

No my only concern was sliding this past Amelia. Because to her, now all I was, was just another face on the opposite side of that dirty thick glass.