Prologue

The artwork up there 👆, that is also the cover of the book, Is ma (our) artwork. Credit to me and ma fwend. Do not steal it mfs.

(G/N : Gem Name)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

G/N P.O.V

'OH GOD! OH SHIT! FUCK!! I'M GON DIE!! OH WAIT, I CAN'T DIE!!!' I shouted in my head as I was running away from a group of human chasing after me for something that I didn't do and to make it worse, I am lost in the human land!! Their building is so fucking tall people gon die if they jump!! What are they thinking?!

Wanna know what's happening? Aight recaps please!

---flashback bitches---

I was walking to the ice floes with Antarc to get rid of the stupid noise. Those things are annoying.

And yeah it is the time for hibernation but I just can't sleep while Phos just fall to the mattress even before saying goodnight to sensei. Seriously, I kinda wanna be like them.

N e ways, we made it and did our job. I walked towards one of the ice floes mountain while Antarc just ended up running to the opposite side. I stretch for a bit as I feel the chilly winds blew past me.

Is it just me or did I see a— oh shit! That's a sunspot!! I gotta call Antarc.

"Antarc!! There's a sunspot near your position! Get ready!!" I shouted, alarming Antarc with my voice. Antarc looked up to where the sunspot is and jumped— more like flew at it and knocked some of the moon people down as I lunged myself towards them and sliced them with my sword. They turned to ashes and disappear in the wind.

I hear a sound of arrow at my direction as I looked back. An arrow was heading it's way towards me. I managed to dodge it as I move to the side. But here's the thing, that's a bad idea. I slipped when I landed on my feet which made me ended up falling into the water.

Anddd down I go, to the depths of the ocean. There's no fucking way they'll be able to find me down here. It's dark and I doubt that Cinnabar will help cuz their hardness is 2 and they will immediately break. I felt myself breaking as I closed my eyes, waiting to be abandoned on the bottom of the sea.

...I can feel myself on somewhere hard and it's rocky too. Is this the bottom of the ocean? Weird. I thought it was supposed to be sandy. Huh? What's dis? I felt a liquid fell on my face not just one liquid there's more than one.

I'm on the bottom of the ocean there's no way a liquid can be floating around cuz I AM INSIDE THE LIQUID!!!

Huh? What's dis sounds? A fish? Jellyfish? No, it doesn't sounds like that. I heard a stomp? A foot...a footsteps! Yeah, a footsteps. Wait, how is someone able to find me in a dark place? Which gem is it?

I flustered my eyes open and looked forward at the sky. I see the moon where the mfs lived at. Weird, I shouldn't be able to see them from the sea.

I sat up holding my head, then I realized that my arm are still attached to my body. I widened and looked around. I'm not on the bottom of the ocean but rather somewhere unfamiliar with tall building around and it looks like... I'm at an alleyway? And it's rather dark.

I stand up, still holding my head. I felt a drop again the same drop from before and realised it was raining. Huh, then if it was raining, I'm not on the bottom of the ocean, with an unfamiliar place so... WHERE TF AM I?! THIS IS NOT MY SCHOOL AND THE LAND IS SO FUCKING HUGE LIKE HUGE HUGE OR ENORMOUS!!

I then heard a voice behind me as I turned around and met a few gem(?) walking towards me. I walked towards them to ask them where am I, but...they didn't seem friendly with their face looking all angry and holding a—wtf is that? Some kind of L shape stuff.

Then one of them point the L shape stuff at me and said, "Miss, please surrender or I'll shoot." Shoot? Wtf, Why? What did I do? What's surrender btw?

I moved a little but they began to shoot(?) at me but ended up at somewhere else. Oh god. That thing can go through my body and I will easily break even tho my hardness is 10. That thing is horrifying. I must stay away from that L shaped thing.

"Stay where you are!!" I stayed but I got the feeling that I should run or I'll ended up being broken. So, I ran.

"Hey, hey! Stop! After her!!"

---end flashback---

Understand now? Good. Well, that's the situation. I learned that I'm at the human land when I noticed whenever I pushed them to ran away, they didn't break easily or that they are just the same hardness like me. But I doubt cuz of my serounding. I dunno tf all this. This isn't gems creation. Hell, even sensei would be surprised.

I am now on top of one of the building that the human create and I find it easy to climbed. I lost them.

Now all I need to do is to figure out where tf am I and to do dat, I need to learn. But, I also need a place to stay. I'll figure that out later.

I turn my body to a human body and touch my now S/C skin. My true skin. Yes, sensei said I'm special and I'm a female? What is female? I touched where a mountain(?) on my chest stayed. It's always there even in my gem body. But it's not big and I felt more relieved. Cuz it can...hmm it fucking bounce? And it's not comfortable while I'm running.

That only happens when I'm in my human body but when I'm in ma gem body it did not move so I'm more comfortable in ma gem body but now that I'm in the land of human, I must stay human to avoid being sus.

I looked over at all the lights blinding the night sky as I pray to myself that I will find a way back home. To my land, Land of the lustrous.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Boom, I dropped another book. I know, I didn't finish my other book yet but here I am making another book. I am like one of motherfuckers that will leave my job at wip i dunno why.

This is reverse harem btw. I'll introduce character later bubye.

Wednesday, 23 June 2021