Night Creatures: Fangs and Claws

fangs and claws
a vampire-werewolf story
trikxster

※※※

sink your fangs and let me claw out your heart. bleed with me, my love.」

※※※

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author. Ipapakain ko sa bampira ang hindi susunod.

Be warned that the book contains heavy plot. Strong language and dark themes are observed.

※※※

Earth was once dominated by the four great clans; Elvens, one of the richest species in nature and wisdom; Mermaids, who rule every shape of water; Vampires, greatly feared in the night for their superhuman abilities; and lastly the Werewolves, whose moon is always rumored to be cursed.

The four clans ruled the Earth as much as they pleased, targeting the weaker races, especially those who refused to submit under their crown - the race known to be Unknown, the weakest, the victim, and the most overpopulated clan. The humans.

That was before the Hunters arrived.

They are humans, blessed with the heavens and cursed from hell. They do not possess magical abilities but have the wisdom to create killing weapons and the strength to take out other creatures. When the hunters fought back, the First War occurred.

Many of the clans who belittled the humans suffered. The numbers the weakest race had were indescribable and they damaged their enemies at all ends. Until the Diwatas came and stopped the war, introducing a truce in order to stop the incoming apocalypse.

Three hundred years later, every clan lived in their own territories, occupying their own hunting grounds. No other race was allowed to enter uninvited or they will be killed. That is the universal rule and a rule that was never meant to be broken.

For the truce is too fragile and thin that a single strum could cause it to break.

That was what they believed and wanted.

Until it was broken by two boys from two different species. A vampire and a werewolf, a detested and forbidden pair.

And this bond was brought together by a half-blood, a disgusting and reviled existence.

Would they be the catalyst for the true coexistence? Or will they be the reason for the apocalypse?

This is a story, not just of two boys whose bond broke the truce, but of different creatures who struggled against their own skins and traditions.

This is a story, not just of every greedy and emphatic creature, but of a certain half-blood who will fight for their belief.

This is a story about coexistence, war, and surviving in life and love.

This is not just the story of the two boys and the world of different clans, this is a tale of the most wicked half-blood, Seraphina Lancaster.

※※※

kell meh.

why did i make this again