N I N E - P R E G N A N T

Valentina POV.

I'm sitting here in dark bathroom and looking around in nervousness. I'm pacing around in bathroom and waiting for her. I hear three knock and run towards door I open and saw Julia who is head maid and my old friend. She look around and get in then give me two pregnancy test.

I'm feeling like crying but she hug me and tell me to take test first. I nod and do test and sit on toilet seat. I start rubbing my arms for comfort. After checking time Julia nod at pregnancy test but I'm scared. I shake my head she nod and take test and check. I am taking deep breaths and thinking positive no. Nothing going to happen but her eyes tell me truth which filled with tears and pity. I hate pity.

"Your pregnant." She mumbled and hug me I start crying.

He rape me again and again and I give him myself for saving other two little girls. I start sobbing why.

"Shh. It's okay." She whispered to me but I can't. I'm not ready for baby. I'm too young. He want me to get him heir and he get me to marry him. No no I can't be loser. I pulled away and wipe my tears. I nod at her and stand from sit.

"I can do this. We have to get out of here. Julia lets go with me this time. Please tell me why don't you leave this place." I pledge her making her look at me with guilt. Last time she help me ran away from here but she didn't come with me saying she have someone she want to take care of.

"My children. My daughter and son. I can't leave them here." She said with determination. I look at her with shock.

"I know shocking right. Well black and Lilly or Liliana is my own children who you save from getting rape few days ago. "She said with gratitude. I nod and give her small smile.

"Why are they in basement...??" I ask with curiosity.

"Stefano Pierre is my brother in law, I'm his elder brother wife and queen of French mafia. My husband Rick Pierre was Leader before he killed and my son is next in line but Stefano take over and put them in cell make me his personal maid. " She told me everything I was shock.

"Oh god.!!" I muttered. She nod and give me smile.

I have been here from 2 months and I get close to everyone who stay in my cell. I remember that women rosemary is russian mafia queen and girl Anastasia is russian princess and other two siblings is Julia's children black and Lilly. I remember few days ago some guard start forcing Lilly and Anna then I shoot them all for touching her and give warning no one touch them because they all know if they even do against me their boss going to cut their head and give me in silver plate.

I thank Julia and walk outside for lunch. Yup they only give me proper food and others one bread and water bottle for days. I make my way in basement and get in my cell 25. I sit in corner and he give me food and walk out stand with other guards. I look and saw they give me two chicken sandwich with water . I look at others but then think about my child. I need to eat I can't be hungry. I call guards they look at me with questions glance when I glare at them.

"You fucking give me two sandwich..!!??" I yelled at them they all look scared and shock. They all at eachother and nervously nod.

"Go and get me fucking 6 sandwich or I'm fucking going to tell him how you all starving me.." I said with fake tears. They all look scared and run out if basement. I saw my friends look at me with shock, surprise and scared. I give them wink and grin. They all look confused. I take two sandwich and give one each to girl's. Lilly look happy she give big smile and start eating and Anna give me grin and dig in. After they finish guard walk inside with 6 sandwich.

I grab plate and shoo him away. When they walk out I give rosemary and black two sandwich because they didn't eat in two weeks. They take with shrugged and start eating I eat my sandwich fast and drink whole water when I hear guards talking in french think we don't understand.

"J'entends Dakota dire que le patron va l'épouser dans une semaine." One said to another guard He nod.

[ I hear Dakota say the boss is going to marry her after a week.]

"Hey! est-ce que tout est préparé pour la vente aux enchères ?" Another guard ask them.

[ Hey! Is everything prepared for the auction? ]

"oui, le patron va se venger du russe après avoir vendu la princesse de la mafia russe, puis faire de la reine notre esclave." Second one said with chuckled. Disgusting bastard.

[yes boss is going to take their revenge on russian after selling russian mafia princess and then make queen our slave.]

"J'entends la mafia russe et son fils nous faire la guerre, c'est pourquoi le patron veut les vendre et épouser notre reine." First guard inform them making them nod. Before anyone could say someone call them and they walk out.

[i hear russian mafia and his son starting war on us that's why boss want to sell them and marry our queen.]

Wtf..?? One fucking week..??

What one week...???

"We have four days for getting out of here. Everyone prepare for our escape. They're going to sell you all in auction then after a day he going to marry me." I told them making them scared but they nod.

Words:- 984.

Thank you for reading.

Vote . Comment . Follow .