"Then what are doing here Sir Felix?"

You once again lit your head to the side, wondering why his aide was outside when he should be protecting his Emperor inside

"I was ordered to guide the Saintess inside by Your Highness"

"Oh"

Your eyes slightly widen

Looking at the bright palace of the imperial palace now that the sun has completely gone down, your head starts to ache just imagining every sort of people inside.

"Then let's make it quick shall we?"

You smile at him

"Will you be alright Saintess-nim?"

"Yes, I'll only be peaking inside, I plan to greet Your Highness tomorrow right after the banquet"

"Will that be alright?"

He asked as both of you followed the red hair knight, in return you just smile at him and clasp your hands together as you started to enter the hall

It was quiet, not totally quiet, only the sound of the music was playing. Looking around, everyone seems to be mesmerized by something that it was enough to shut them up.

Following their glaze, your eyes fell on the certain female dancer in the middle of the banquet. You don't seem to mind, having her back turned at you, you could not see het face, just her beautiful curly blonde hair that was covered in a pink vail.

But what you saw next made you feel sick to your stomach.

Looking at the man you always admire from the distant. The thought of you wondering if there was still a hope that he could recover from all those bad memories.

The way he looks at her. You already know you're not the one to fill that role, but having that slapped right into your face.

"Saintess-nim are you alright?"

It was Felix how hold you by your arm, worried by your suddenly pale face

You don't know how to reply, you felt like throwing up. In the midst of confusion, someone pull you towards him.

"I'm sorry Sir Felix, but could you greet the emperor on your behalf? It seems like Saintess-nim isn't feeling well. We'll also be going back into the temple"

Having your own magic knight right beside you, he quickly swept you off your feet

"Then I'll send you the--"

"No it's fine Sir. You should stay here, It's my duty as her knight to protect her.I'm pretty sure you know that too"

Just like that your knight took you away, your head leaning on his chest he took you somewhere else.

"Idiot"

You hear him mumble

With a heavy heart, all you could say while clinging on his neck trying your best to told back your tears was,

"Sorry"

This is your dress

While this is your knight