New School, New Troubles

ابدأ من البداية

"Alright Luz, I already know you can somehow do magic with your...humany parts and perform interesting fighting moves but I don't know what types of magic you can use or how you use them. Please, show me what else you know." Bump said to her from his seat.

"Alright, I'll show you all that I know." Luz said as she turned to the side and got into her fighting stance, bouncing on her feet.

'First, let's show him some light magic.' Luz thought, hitting the light glyphs on her gloves.

The glyphs flashed yellow before her hands were consumed in light and Luz perform a flurry of jabs with each hand, letting behind light trails of her speed before making a giant light ball and threw it to the ceiling. It exploded and fell in a gentle shower of orbs before Luz switched glyphs.

'Now fire.' Luz thought as her fists were set ablaze, spinning around to give a downward hook, uppercut, and straight jab that launch a fireball into the wall, leaving a scorch mark.

Crouching with a spin, Luz dragged her hand on the ground to leave a trail that grew in a ring/pillar of fire around her!

"My word!" Bump said in shock before Luz burst out, flames coming from her hands as she flew around the room.

'Steady, just like you practiced with Eda.' Luz thought, flying a bit uneven but stable enough before she landed by on the stage. 'Now for plant and ice.'

Using the latter glyph, Luz dragged another circle under her before she was pushed into the air under an ice pillar! Luz back flipped off the pillar after 12 feet and landed on the stage before using her plant glyph.

"Now for the finisher!" Luz shouted as she slammed her hands to the ground, a green flash washing over the stand before large vines grew behind Luz to form a familiar giant plant fist! "Nature's Wrath!"

Spouting a name without thinking, Luz reeled her right fist back to control the plant fist and make it smash the ice pillar into pieces! Taking deep breathes to alum herself after her fast pace display, Luz pulled her arm back and let the giant plant creation recede into the ground. She turned to Principal Bump to get the results of her exam and saw he had a shocked face with a dropped jaw.

"So...what's my score?" Luz asked as she walked to the edge of the stage, hopping down to the floor.

Bump didn't say anything, just handing Luz a red pamphlet that had a raging, green, muscular one eyed monster holding up a giant book.

"I guess this means I pass." Luz said with a smile, holding the pamphlet.

"Way to go, kid!" Eda cheered for her.

The very next day, Luz and Eda flew back to Hexside for Luz's first official day as a student. She was donned in a different uniform from the standard one, it was a white, pale gray, and slightly pink version. She also had a purple backpack on on the end of the staff and her glyph gloves still on her arms. The whole ride had been a bit silent as Luz was preparing herself for the school, wanting to make a good impression as an official student.