I was driving for like maybe 40 minutes to an hour because I was deadass lost, but I managed to find my way home.

I took a deep breath before getting out the car. I went in the house seeing it was spotless. It smelled fresh in here too.

I slowly went upstairs checking the kids rooms. They weren't here and their rooms were cleaned up as well.

I went in me and Javen's room to see her sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard while she was eating her food with her plate rested on her bump.

"Hey mamas." She didn't look up from her phone.

Ok.......

I went over to her and she looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Well hey baby, can I get a kiss?"

"No but you can go get yo ticket to hell."

"Here it go." She sat her plate to the side.

"Where was you last night? I was here really worried about you Kentrell."

There was no reason to try and lie she had already seen that video

"I was at a strip club with the boys."

"A strip club Trell? With a bunch of bitches half naked shaking their ass and shit? How disrespectful." I looked down.

"I'm sorry but I didn't do anything."

"Oh really?"

"Not that I really remember Javen-"

"Where did you wake up today?" She lifted my head up so I was looking at ehr.

"In somebody else bed...."

"How?"

"I don't know Jay, I'm telling you I really don't remember shit." She stared at me.

"You think imma believe that? Who was the girl you slept with?"

" I didn't sleep with anybody Jay-"

"Those hickey's on your fucking neck say otherwise. So who was the girl?" I shrugged and she shook her head.

"Well according to the video her name is Summer." A tear rolled down her face.

"Please don't cry, I-I really don't remember Javen." She shook her head pushing me away as she got up.

"Where you going?" I followed her as she left out the room.

"Please stop." I grabbed her arm and she tried to push me away.

"Where is your ring?" She asked and I looked at my finger. It wasn't there, I didn't even notice.

"I don't know."

"Fucking dummy, move." I held her tight.

"You need to chill, you're pregnant." I rubbed her bump feeling and seeing Javeyah kick.

"See you're making her upset, just come sit down." She remained trying to push me away.

"Move Kentrell! You're the one making her upset!" I just let her go. She carefully made her way downstairs and I followed.

"Javen I promise I don't remember shit other than actually going to the club last night. Everything is a blur." She looked at me.

"So you don't remember anything Kentrell?"

"No and I have the biggest headache right now so please."

"Headache? How much did you drink last night because you don't even drink?"