55.

Ten years have gone by. Nick and I still live with Sam and Jane and am a 30 percent partner in JR STUDIO.  Each time I tried to move out they talked me out of it and my son Nicolas has gotten so attached to them which I cannot blame them.  Nick has taken an interest in photography and Tommy picks him up after school everyday to teach him and he works  ten hours a week for his uncle Tommy. The second man I loved died in car crash by a drunk driver.We all took it bad but it hit my son the worse. Tommy could see Nick spiraling so he stepped up big time and took him under his wing. 
Nick still prays for his father and Tom. I finally took his photos down but Nick still has him up. This was the last photo I had taken of them together for a father and son dinner night that Tom started doing every other Saturday.

Jane and Sam removed many of his photos because they know I still hurts but kept two up at the instance of Nick

Jane and Sam removed many of his photos because they know I still hurts but kept two up at the instance of Nick.  THE HOMELESS COMMITTEE NAMED THE NEW MEN'S VETERAN SHELTER AFTER  Tom Smith and used the last photo I had taken of him with Nick. California and Massachusetts now have 500 veterans homes for them to turn their lives around.   Nick has yet to change the look of his bedroom decor.  Nick N I still go to counseling because of the huge loss of Tom.  Nick was angry at our therapist when he encouraged me to take our photos down after I told him it hurt too much.
Maura and Deb had triplets,  two boys and a girl who are nine now. Janet, Samuel and Howard. Deb and Maura finally tied the knot on the triplets 6 year birthday. Jane and Sam's dog Prince died after breaking loose from Jane and running in the middle of the street.
Daniel and Charles are going to have their ten birthday next weekend.  9.26. 2030.
Frankie finally married the criminal analyst Nina  and are expecting their little girl. Mo one can never say I don't have a black cousin coming soon.
Tommy still not ready to settle down. Hope finally retired and gives all of her time at the Tom Smith shelter.
Jane and Sam are leaving for Spain for their 12 year wedding anniversary. Joey finally married and has three girls. Elizabeth. Lisa and Samantha with his wife Jacqueline.
--The End