47

Deb and Maura arrived  to help us.
-Deb, Maura we need to talk while Julie is paying the movers.  I spoke to Julie about being your donor naturally but it has to occur like tonight and every night until your niece and nephew are born. Caitlyn wants her to have a vasectomy. Julie is on board but is going to double check with Caitlyn to make sure she is okay. She knows she will only be the aunt to your child not as the father that Deb will be. She is okay with that.  WOW , this is happening so soon. I wasn't expecting this. I am going to leave you two alone to talk. Thanks Jane for always looking out for me. Maura you are my bestie and always will be.  I am going to help my wife bringing on lunch she picked up for us all.
Deb are you sure you are okay with this ? I will only do this if you are 💯okay with this. Maur I know you want kids and if Julie can do this for us I am okay as long as you only have sex for making a baby for us but only for that only and nothing after you are pregnant. Deb I made my promise after I screwed up you would have to agree of any future stepping out of our arrangement. Sam has to be on board on this too. 
Sam and Jane bring the deli subs with water and macaroni salad..JULIE joins us and we sit at the table. Julie sets the table up with water goblets (actually wine glasses-Authors note).

 Julie sets the table up with water goblets (actually wine glasses-Authors note)

I bring up the subject as we sat and ate

SAM I am guessing Jane told you about what she discussed with Julie are you okay with this? Maura I know you want kids and are against the insemination way. As long as you don't pick up any stds.  I am okay with it.  The only one at the table that can get you pregnant is Julie.  Sam with the way Gigi and Cait having flings until they birth certificate came up,I got myself tested.  I do not have any stds. I  didn't really think you were so open with such conversations but it is refreshing to see. I did mention to Jane that I thought it would be funny if I knocked Maura up too than when Cait mentioned it to me I thought she was joking. If Cait is okay, the sooner the better and often because as soon as Cait has Charles and Danielle, I will be having a vasectomy. I am okay only being the aunt not the father. I plan on marrying Cait too. I am old fashioned that way. I haven't asked her yet but plan too soon before the birth of our children.
I plan on buying the ring this week and asking her this weekend. Wow, Julie I can see you really do love my sister. Not too many people would of done what you did.It may sound corny but the day I saw her at the medical conference. I told my buddy she will be my wife and the mother of my children . So far the mother is true.  Maura I am well off financially so when the bank called Deb I laughed.  Maura I am the daughter of the Bowen's of the granddaughter who invented the see through envelope and sticky notes. My grandparents left everything to me than my parents or twin brother. I no longer have contact with none of them because of it. I will not have a pre-nup. My friends think I am nuts for not having a pre- nup. I will let you know something Jane. I was Ludicris contact on the VETERAN'S.  My grandfather was a veteran so my heart goes out to veterans. I was your anonymous land owner in California.  Cait asked me to tell  you awhile ago when she saw the land deed copy. I didn't want you to know. I am only telling you all this is because even though we are both successful doctors is Cait and I both never need to work if we don't want too and I am able to keep her in comfort.
We finished eating and continued working.I  plan on staying the night so I can continue unpacking and be here when the painter's arrive here at 8. I start going room by room to see how everything is going and if I miss anything.