18

I arrive at Jane and Sam's in my rental. Jane lets me in and closes the door.
-I want you to know the one day my wife and I had a free day to do something you fuck it up.
Jane hits me in my face and abs. I go down not expecting it.
- That is for Maura because she probably won't do it. I am going in the back. Babe call me when Maura and Cailtyn arrive for dinner and put the whore in the guest room.
Sam helps me up. Sam takes me to the guest room and we sit down after she returns with ice pack.

-Deb sorry but that was expected

-Deb sorry but that was expected. Yeah, I know I just wasn't ready when she did it. I thought she do it when they arrived.
I have some news for you to see.

I  don't think the last was her statement

I don't think the last was her statement. I hope not. She needs to tell her. Good luck. You know we won't be having sex for a long time. Yeah, I know.
We hear the door bell. Sam goes and gets it and tells Jane the girls are here.
-Maura Caitlyn we did invite you two over for dinner but for a reason.
Deb comes out with a bruised jaw.
-We will leave you three to talk. Call us if you need us.
Maur and Caitlyn look at me with disgust.
-I am guessing that is Jane's doing and the media was stating the truth. Yes and no Maur.
Caitlyn slugs me and leaves the room I am guessing to call Gigi.
-Maur I am sorry it was only a few. It started off the first night and we both had too much to drink. I knew I messed up but it was too late so I continued for a little more but stopped the morning of the picnic photo. She wants to continue and I do have feelings for her. I won't deny that. She tried again last night and has no intention of stopping. She plans on telling Caitlyn. I told her no because our mutual fuck up would impact me personally and professionally.I told her to stay away from me. I am sorry Maur. I cannot say anything else. Deb I am hurt, angry and glad Jane did that because I won't waste my time doing that. I won't kick you out of my home, but you will sleep in the guest room downstairs. At work, we will be professional but that is it. I don't know if we will get back to how we were. I have made my mistake too and this is your first besides what we agreed on. I have no idea what my sister will do in regards to the clinic, if she still is moving or what. We will have to wait and see.
Maur kept her finger on the promise ring like she was debating to keep it on or not. She kept it on. Maur leaves to check on Caitlyn.
-I spoke with my cheating fiancee. She was honest with me I think. She says she still has feelings for you and you know I dream about you. I know how difficult it is to stay away from you. I am still moving out with her but for the clinic I am not sure. I may have an answer at the end of the conference. In the meantime, please stay away from fiancee and let me and Maura know if she contacts you. I am not naive to think she won't try again. Caitlyn I am sorry for breaking your trust in me. I still have feelings for her but will stay away. I am hoping Maur will eventually will trust me and allow me back in our bed. I did deserve the hit. I will let the girls borrow my truck and trailer if you'd like to move your stuff. I would volunteer to help but know it won't be accepted. Deb for now stay out of my face. I am glad my gun is at home because to be honest I am not sure if I would use it on you or not. Caitlyn the day of the picnic, we did go to the range at her request. I only allowed her to use blanks and encouraged her to seek Maura or Jane to teach her. Thank you for telling me. Maura I won't be staying for dinner. You stay. I will catch a cab. Caitlyn no, here are the rental keys. I will have Deb or the girls give me a ride back.
I walk my sister out to the rental. I tell her not to wait up for me. Caitlyn just tells me to be careful. We hug and she leaves.
Jane, Sam and Deb are waiting for me to eat dinner.
-Thank you for allowing us to find it out here than at the hotel. Deb will still live with me but will be staying in the down stairs bedroom. We will still be at work together and be professional only. ANYTHING else, I don't know at this time. Sam can I have a double shot of tequila? I know you have some.
I watch Maur take a couple of shots before she starts to eat her dinner. I don't say anything but know she is only doing this because I hurt her. Sam and I clean up and go for a walk.
- Jane I am hurt she did what she did but I know how Gigi can be when she drinks and Deb too. I will take her back eventually. I probably will fuck her tonight too because I need it. Maura no, if you need sex, the three of us can be together and her hearing us would be the icing on the cake. Good idea. I will meet you in your room babe. Fuck me like you never have before.
Deb and I return and we hear Maura screaming yes babe yes.
-Deb I can rent us a room so you can sleep. I don't want you being by yourself because I don't need you having a bender. Give me your keys to the rental so I know you won't take off while I am packing a bag.
I hand her my keys and get my bag from the guest room and wait outside for her.
-I don't believe you two. We all have fucked up and you are shoving it in her face. I am getting us a hotel. Don't call me. I don't know when I will be back. Jane the rest of the week you are on your own. If you need help, maybe Maura or a homeless vet can help you.
I get out of my bed.
-Babe don't be like this. She deserves all of this and a whole lot more. No you two are playing vengeance and it's despicable.

My wife slams our bedroom door.
- Deb we can stay at the holiday Inn that I just bought earlier or we can stay at the Hilton your choice. Sam probably the Hilton because of their security as you can see the jerks are here too.
Sam calls and makes reservations at the Hilton. The hotel staff takes our bags to our room. Deb had me pull over at a grocery store to pick up some snacks and liquor.
Sam asks them to bring some turkey burgers with fries and big bucket of ice and chilled glasses.
-I noticed you and I both didn't eat our dinner just picked at it.
Our food arrives and Deb gives the hotel staff a tip and they leave. Deb pours us both some bourbon with our food. We eat and get undress for bed.
-Deb why didn't you tell me she cut you with her ring? Didn't want to bother anyone or tend to it. I deserved what Caitlyn did.
Sam called for a basic first aid kit to be delivered to our room.
Sam brings back the first aid kit and has me remove my tank top.
-Babe this is going to sting. Yeah, I know. Oh fuck.
Sam cleans me up and puts a bandage over it and washes up. We lay in the same bed with me in my sports bra and shorts on and Sam just with an oversized t- shirt. I am getting wet. I get up to pour myself another glass of bourbon. I get one for Sam too. I down mine before I get to the bed.
I look at Deb and say fuck it. I get closer to Deb and grab her by her waist when she hands me my bourbon. I take a sip and place the rest on the night stand.
-Deb against my better judgement I am going to have rough sex with you and will conquer you finally.
Deb smirks and nods. Deb removes her sports bras and gets up and removes my over side shirt. Deb picks me up with her signature move and licks me. I am panting and already calling her big papa.
-I miss this Sam so much just the two of us. I don't know if I have anything from Gigi because the labs haven't come back. I won't rub myself on you like I so badly want too BABE. I finger fuck Sam in the air and hang her upside down with her legs wrapped around my neck. Sam squirts all over me. Sam removes her legs and I help her stand up..Sam pushes me against the wall and fingers me.My body is trembling and I had several consecutive orgasms. Sam is holding me up against the wall. My legs are too weak to hold myself up. I didn't know Sam brought a strap on and lube.
-Bend over bitch pussy or anus? You choose, you already conquered me and you know it. Yes, but only because your senses are down but I will take win anyway I can and I will decide on a new tattoo for you to go on your wrist this time. Babe choose another place please. Why? Gigi got a grasshopper there with 16 plus. She called uncle. I am glad she did or she would been conquered. She already cannot be around me without getting wet.I know that feeling quite well. Whatever tattoo I choose for you babe, you know you will have to tell the other two why and when you got it. Okay we will put it on same breast
We will have to deal with the deal with the blow out. Sam I don't care they are fucking now to get back at me. I am with you not out of vengeance babe pure love.
Sam picked my anus and was rocking me hard that I had to say fucking uncle and Sam laughing.
- Go to bed and lay on your back...eat me out.
I do what she says and fucking leave her a dark hickey on the side of her vagina and inner thighs. Sam finally stops and kisses me .I attack the FUCK out of her neck not caring and she doesn't stop me. We fuck for an hour more and I am spent.
- Sam for your tattoo queen bee. Deb a bubble bee for you. We cuddle and go to sleep.
In the meantime, Maura and I are still going at it.Maura conquers me. I know tomorrow I will be getting a tattoo and she will too. We decide on a queen bee for her and a bubble bee for her.Maura passes out between my legs from pure exhaustion.