20

Deb and I return to Boston and I had the hotel town car to pick us up and drop us off at the hotel.
I went to access the damage. I checked to see if anything else was damaged. My baker lead tried to put it out and got second degree burned. I was told he went home under protest. I contacted the insurance company. I found a contractor who recently hired several veterans and they would begin work tomorrow. I contacted the lead baker to see if myself or the hotel can help him out. He said no but was grateful I called to check in on family a fruit basket and two weeks of meals from the hotel of his choosing.
The contractor came out to give me an estimate. He wasn't sure how long after he came to give me a price which would be covered under the insurance. The fire Marshall told me a homeless person was seen leaving the area and it was done on purpose. I went upstairs while Deb ate lunch in the restaurant area. I returned after viewing security cameras and see it wasn't a homeless person but my mother in law. -Babe your mom escaped. None of you were notified. I gave the footage to the detectives that arrived. They confirmed she did escape and is loose. We need to warn Joey and your brothers even though she doesn't where they live, she could follow them. I don't want you at the studio. I will hire security as a precaution. Please be safe. You might want Deb to stay with you too not knowing if she will go after her because of Maura.
-Joey you okay? I am sorry Mrs. Cruz we will have to reschedule for next week. Thank you for understanding.
Joey hangs up.
-Who was that Joey? Ang Mrs. Cruz is wanting me to take her daughters engagement photos.
Joey shows me that he just changed the date. He had rescheduled it because Mrs. Cruz soon to be son in law had the summer flu. I just didn't have time to change it in my computer calendar.
-I call Frankie. Frankie Angela is at the studio with Joey. He called me Mrs. Cruz. please be careful. She caused a electrical fire at Empire. I gave the detectives the video footage. I will, someone just called it in saying some lady has a gun on Joey. SWAT IS ON ITS WAY. I AM NOT CALLING MY OTHER SIBS UNTIL THIS OVER WITH. PLEAE DON'T CALL THEM. GOTTA GO. Frankie be safe and I pray that Joey stays safe. I go to the restaurant. We need to go Deb now. I will explain on the way.
my driver is ready.
- No, you stay here. I won't put others at risk.
Sam what is wrong you are scaring me. Angela caused the electrical fire. I have footage of her. Anyway I called Jane. None of us were notified she escaped. Jane wants you staying at the hotel not knowing what Angela will do. SHE WAS CALLING HER BROTHER AND I CALLED MINE. JOEY CALLED ME MRS.CRUZ YES, HE WOULD RESCHEDULE MY SHOOT. I CALLED FRANKIE AN HE SAID SWAT WAS ON ITS WAY. SOMEONE HAD JUST CALLED IT IN. He doesn't want me to notify the others until they catch her. I brought my safe gun with me. Deb I know you don't have yours with you. I will do anything mother in law or not to keep my brother safe. I understand but Sam give me the gun. You know you will get into trouble if you use it. Deb No.SAM GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN OR I WILL CAUSE AN ACCIDENT. I AM NOT LOSING YOU BABE.
Sam reluctantly hands me her gun. We arrive at the studio. ANGELA is on the phone. I see Deb Williams and my bitch of daughter in law here. Let Deb come in, I won't hurt her. Angela we are not going to exchange hostages. I will let you speak with your son, Det. Rizzoli.
Rizzoli keep her calm. You already know this most likely will not end well. I see Frankie nodding his head.
-MA its not late to let Joey go. He has been the one who has stuck by you and even begged us to see you and forgive you. MA don't hurt a man who loves you and only wants what best for you. Frankie I know that but I now know I messed up my life and you and your siblings will never forgive me. MA you haven't given us the opportunity to do so. It takes time. Please tell Tommy and Jane and you too I am sorry. MA no MA No.
We here gun shot and I hear my brother scream Ang we could of worked this out. Ang I will miss you my darling Ang. SWAT STORMED IN..Sorry a detective Rizzoli..thanks. I will notify my siblings. We hug Frankie. We felt bad for Frankie. Joey comes out with blood splatters on his face and clothes.
-Joey you coming back with us to the studio. Frankie let me tell Jane. I will call Maura to get to her before I tell her. Deb go with him please so he can tell Frankie .
Deb nods and leaves with Frankie.
-Maura I need you to go to Jane's now. I have awful news about Angela and she will need you. Deb went with Frankie to tell Tommy. No, don't say what I think your going to say. Caitlyn and I heard on breaking news she escaped. Maura its so much more. I will have Caitlyn to drive me.
Joey after they finish processing the scene here and interview you . I am taking you to the hospital to get checked out.
Joey nods.
-Sgt. my brother is in no shape to answer your questions. I am taking him to the hospital to be checked out. Joey can we have your shirt and pants at least. I will need some pants for him. I will need to get to his truck to get extra pants and his bag of extra clothes. I will have an officer go with you. Thank you. Joey sit here in the car until I come back with your clothes. Joey nods his head.