32

All my family who was going to help was here. Christopher showed up with the new furniture in his truck and his buddies first with Samantha Cheryl and Nick.
-Aye little guy what's your name? You stranger no thank you.
Nick walked away towards his mother.
Cheryl and Nick I would like you to meet my college buddy but more like my brother, Christopher. Christopher this is Cheryl and her son, Nick. Nice meeting you. Am I still a stranger? Yes , you call me Nicolas Madison Jr.
Christopher and his buddies laugh.
-Cheryl has the layout or where all the new furniture goes in the bedrooms and other locations.Please put the living room in one corner until we get the exercise and Nani Isles furniture. Sam did you figure out what you wanted to do with Mrs. Isles old bedroom furniture. Yes, we are storing it for now.
I give Christopher a look he recognizes and smiles. He mouths to me good choice. I never know what friends Christopher will bring to help but they always show up.
I go upstairs.
-This time you guys better not say you have plans. I already told Christopher that the town cars will pick up your families when we are almost done for a bbq that is being catered by Empire. I threatened them they will stay this time but last time they did have plans. At least this time, you gave me ample time to tell them.
The guys finished and moved their trucks out the way. The second crew was coming. My brothers, the gals with my wife. Nick was checking out his mother's room and his too for now. Cheryl was not ready for Nick to have a separate room.
- Cheryl what do you think with the photos too? Later on, add yours and Nick on the nightstand or entertainment center.

I actually like it

I actually like it. Nick thinks the tub is cool.
This was Angela's masterbedroom but my wife didn't want this to be the masterbedroom with my brother and Angela using it. It was a little to weird for her.

 It was a little to weird for her

Yeah, Jane did too.
Do you know how to use an essential oil diffuser? Yes, we use to have one in our condo. Cheryl are you wanting a condo, townhouse , apartment, duplex, trailer park or a house for your future? Sam I barely have a roof over our head and we are blessed. I am thinking a small three bedroom home. I want Nick to have a backyard to play in and have a garden. I prefer to grow my own without all the chemicals. We can build a garden here. We will have to keep Nick out of the back yard for now, but we have a contractor coming out here on Tuesday while you and Jane are in San Francisco finishing up the contract deal on the west coast only. We will be using that place anymore so you two will be bringing back the car, photos camera equipment and any furniture or small appliances you want. If you like any of the furniture there, please be honest or we will just be donating it. We rather it go to a veteran. Even if you want all that is fine too. I will be having a moving company packing stuff so a few more rooms will cost the same. We already are paying for storage that is big enough. Jane wants to give you Nani Isles bedroom set and Maura agreess with her. Here is a photo so you can see what it looks like.