Love Triangle Awareness

Comenzar desde el principio

"You know what...I am not going to beg for my life anymore. I'm tired of it." Bulma said as she was suddenly engulfed by a spark of fury and determination. "I love Venom. There's no denying that and I know you do too. I know this matter has to be to be settled between us eventually so do you want to go for the traditional cat fight or do these light back and forth jabs at each other for the next few years until one of us succeeds? So...which is it, because I am down for both."

"We both know there is only one who can decide that." Launch growled as Pistole slowly slithered back into a body.

"Wait, does Venom and Goku count as one or two?" Violet asked, genuinely confused.

"ONE!" Yelled a frustrated Bulma and Launch.

"Oh my Kami! It's a chick fight!" Krillin shouted with joy as he and Emperor Pilaf appeared from the brush.

"Yes! Do it! Just like two knights entertaining their king, these two ladies will do just fine entertaining me by killing each other!" Pilaf said as he took out a Pilaf sized beach chair from seemingly nowhere and began to enjoy the match of the century from his comfortable seat.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!" Bulma and Launch yelled as they both kicked Krillin and Pilaf high up into the air.

"Awww, I wanted to do that!" Violet bellyached as the two men landed back to Earth with a loud thud. Both looked dazed in their individual craters, with their anime like eyes projecting swirls.

"Do what?" Mai asked as she emerged from the opposite side of the forest from where Pilaf and Krillin appeared. Then, she noticed the two men just laying there and shook her head at the typical sight.

"Mai! Avenge me!" Pilaf shouted as he and Krillin picked themselves off the floor.

"No." Mai simply said as she sat down on a nearby rock, cupping her hands to hold her chin.

"What!? Why not?!" Pilaf asked.

"Because I don't feel like it. I'm full right now." Mai said, unfazed by her employer's attitude.

"TRAITOR!!!" Pilaf angrily shouted.

"Full? What are you full from?" Bulma asked.

"I ate my Murasaki." Mai smiled, her teeth replaced by Vendetta's making everyone grimace.

"Ugh sick." Bulma, Krillin, and Pilaf said with the latter nearly gagging his breakfast up.

"Now that I would have liked to see." Violet said as Bulma looked at her mouthing 'what is wrong with you?'

"Hey Launch, do you want to split this Murasaki with me? I know he's a bit on the dead side but his brain could still be juicy." Mai said as she pointed to the ninja that Violet had shot through the knees.

"No. You know I don't eat living sentient creatures, or even dead ones for that matter. Myself and Goku only allow our symbiotes to eat chocolate." Launch said with complete disapproval.

"Suit yourself." Mai said as she went over to Mirasaki's corpse, however a black ball of web was shot from seemingly nowhere, thus intercepting the black haired woman from her food.

"No you don't. We don't eat humans, even if they are dead." Venom ordered as he crashed down from the sky above with Oolong and Puar on his back.

"Venom! Goku!" Krillin and Bulma shouted.

"Took you long enough you big lug." Launch said, punching Venom in the arm. Since Goku was inside Venom at the time, no one could tell that the monkey child was blushing, so he made a mental note to learn how to control it.