2

Meanwhile with Jungkook,

Jungkook was excited to go back to his country. When he got to know that flights are starting back for his country, he booked ticket hurriedly without thinking anything.

He wanted to surprise taehyung with his visit so he was already prepared with his plan. He informed his parents about his flight. They were so happy that their son was coming back after a long time. Jungkook even informed taehyung's parents about his plan.

He was very happy to surprise his love, tae. He was also missing him so much. He wanted to go back as soon as possible.

His flight was about 8:00 pm and it needs one hour to reach airport from where he was. Jungkook's friend who was with him came to send him at airport. He unloaded his luggage and hugged his friend saying goodbye and promised to meet again soon.

---

H

e got in his seat as he entered the plane and sighed happily. He slept half way through the flight and spend time reading and seeing taehyung's and his pictures smiling like idiot.

Finally, he landed in his country. He walked out to see his parents and sister waving excitedly to him making him show his bunny smile.

As he got over there his sister came running towards him throwing her arms around him. He craddled his sister with wide smile. He saw his parents coming to them.

He hugged his mother tightly kissing her cheeks, his mother kissing his forehead making him chuckle. Then he hugged his dad who patted his back happily.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Cute💓😍

💌

Hope you enjoyed reading 😊✌️
Votes and comments are appreciated 😀

🧸🐇

Where are you from?🤔