Chapter 16: She's Mine bitches

Start from the beginning

"Yahh Ryujin!!!, why are you doing this??!!" She whispered and shook her head.

"Yeddeong~, hurry up there" Ryujin called to her from the door.

Sh took a deep breath to calm down.

'OK Yeji, just calm down. don't be too obvious' she said to herself and left.

She saw Ryujin waiting outside at her room.

In Yeji's eyes now, Ryujin looked very handsome even though it was a woman. But what caught her attention more!, Was the bulge of Ryujin big cock.

"Let's go?" Yeji nodded and got into the car.

"Where are we going?" Yeji asked.

"Just...., just be quiet there" Ryujin replied holding Yeji's thigh.

Yeji didn't pay attention to Ryujin holding her thigh, for her it was just something that friends normally do.

But are they really friends?

She looked at the vampire and saw the bulge of her big cock.

'I really want to touch that' she said to herself and bit her lip very hard.

But she also immediately snapped at the fact that would not happen.

"Is there a problem?, you seem to be quiet?" Ryujin asked her.

"I'm just sleepy"

"I'm sorry if I woke you up for this, I just want you to be able to bond again" and she smile which was the reason for her cute whiskers to came out.

"Ryujin!!, why are so noisy here?" Yeji asked to Ryujin.

Now they are inside if the Black blood bar. when they entered they immediately heard a loud noise and a crowd of people. Or let’s say vampires.

"Just hold my hand so you don't get lost" Yeji did exactly what Ryujin ordered. She held her hand too tightly and she didn't take her eyes off to the vampire.

In the midst of the hustle and bustle they also reached the place where they would be given something to drink.

"Fresh blood with lime" Ryujin just said for her order.

"Ryujin....." She looked at Yeji who was still holding her hand.

Yeji doesn't like the smell inside the bar, she also doesn't like what she sees.

Women kissing, wines pouring and bodies rubbing.

"Ryujin..... let's get out of here please......" She begged.

After Ryujin drank the fresh blood, the wind blew differently in her brain.

her eyes suddenly turned black, an indication that she was becoming aggressive.

She pulled Yeji closer to her, the girl was surprised.

"Ryu-ryujin!!" Yeji screams and is forced to break away from the vampire.

"Try to move, you'll regret it tonight" she whispered and she glued her bulge to Yeji's clit.

"Ry-Ryujin ahhh~" the girl moaned when she felt Ryujin's hard cock to her femininity.

The girl was clasps to Ryujin's shoulder due to excessive penetration.

"You like this huh?" Ryujin asked while staring at the girl with mixed lustful eyes.

"R-Ryujin.... Sto-. Hmph~ ahhh~" Yeji moaned.

"Come on, I'll make your night better" Ryujin said and kissed the redhead's lips.

"Hey bro, I think you got the wrong woman" Ryujin frowned when she heard those words from a man from next to her.

Ryujin turned around and faced the man while Yeji hid behind her.

"What did you say?" Ryujin asked the man who, in fact, was taller than her and muscular in body.

"I saw you torturing the woman behind you, maybe you just want to let her and others move" The boy said and look to Yeji.

"You're wrong, this Woman. I know her" Ryujin replied and grinned.

"Are you sure?, or maybe you're just lying?" His coercion.

"Hello beautiful Lady, do you want to have fun with us with
my friends?" the man asked while staring at Yeji's body.

But Yeji still remained hidden behind Ryujin.

"Go away, you won't get anything out of my GIRLFRIEND" Yeji was surprised by what Ryujin said.

"Did you hear me? She's my GIRLFRIEND and she's mine bitches!" Ryujin pulled Yeji and immediately claimed her lip.

The men did nothing but leave.

They parted and looked at each other.

"Is what I heard true?, you said I'm your girlfriend?" Yeji asked.

"Yes, just in case. But I really want it for the rest of my life, I mean...... I want you.." Ryujin replied.

Yeji was stunned by what Ryujin said and didn't know what to say.

"Think about it Yeji, I'm not in a hurry"

The girl just hugged her.

"I love you too Ryujin"

Ryujin smiled at what she heard and teleported to their room.

"W-Why are we going home?" Yeji wondered.

Ryujin touched her face and stared.

"I want to show you how much I love you"

Yeji immediately understood what Ryujin said so she was nervous about what to do.

"R-Ryujin....."

"Show me everything, for Daddy"