Chapter 2

I found myself at Malfoy Manor, while intense rage ran through me, down to my bones. I began to shake, my breath was heavy and my body was hot.

How dare he choose to do that over seeing me! How dare he! Would he really rather spend time with other fellow death eaters than me, his girlfriend! They all did that. Where was my invitation? Why are things being kept from me? Why am I being left in the dark? I'm more powerful an dangerous than all of them pathetic fools put together. I could take them on all at once, they wouldn't stand a chance against me.

I grabbed hold of my hair and fell to the floor. I close my eyes and began to shriek to let it all out, loud bangs and crashes of furniture being thrown around me and every window shattered. I smiled and suddenly white flames began to climb the walls. Burning down the wall paper, engulfing the old fashioned patterned curtains. The room was my victim. There was no escape.

I felt shocked but couldn't help laughing hysterically. I felt brilliant. I was powerful but out I control, so out of control.

"Pandora" a woman's voice screamed out in panic, "Lucius help!"

I couldn't stop this it was out of my control. My own power and magic was out of control.

"Pandora stop this!" a male voice cried out from across the burning room.

A gasp came from behind me. And I was being shaken. Who dared to shake me? I longed to main them, I needed to kill their idiotic soul.

I jumped up, wand ready and found Draco with a ghostly completion.

The fire stopped. I felt cold inside, the room temeprature dropped dramatically. My skin grew cold. Freezing. I was almost empty. My energy had gone. I felt weak, so weak.

"Pandora, speak to me" Draco pleaded. "Pandora! Can you hear me? Are you ok?"

I let out a small gasp that was meant to be a laugh.

"Pandora, sweetie"Narcissa spoke hesitantly in fear.

My eyes were heavy, like a ton of bricks were resting upon them. I attempted to push myself away from Draco and dropped my wand in the act. The room began to spin, my vision blurred, my legs gave way and I fell towards the floor. My mind faded into the cold darkness.