☯2 ☯

elaine

My name is Elaine Rose, 17 years old. Diagnosed with brain tumor since I was 15. My parents had try every best doctor across the country and there's no result. I just wanted to die actually. They had spent a lot of energy and time on me. Even if one of the method works, I won't be the same Elaine I used to be. I never experience falling in love, I never kiss someone and now the doctor told me I only have 4 months left. Nice.

My parents begged the doctor to do everything, including cutting my upper head and took the tumor but the doctor said my conditions aren't that fit to do the operation.

When the doctor told me that I only had 4 months left, I was happy. I won't be a burden anymore. But on the other side, I'll miss my parents. I'll miss my sister, Anabeth. 

The thing I know is, I think I will be a single lady till I die.

luke

fuck this crutches. fuck this horrible hospital smells. fuck everything. This is all because I was thinking about my hideous life, again. My name's Luke. Luke Hemmings. Recently, my car crashed into a giant tree and the result? as you can see here, now I can't walk without these stupid crutches (or wheelchair) and I look like an elder at an eldery care who plays card every night. My already hideous life has become much more hideous. 

Doctors said I'm lucky that I'm still alive. I was in coma for 3 weeks. My friends told me that they planned a funeral for me. My parents weren't there for me obviously. All I have is 3 idiots best friend and 2 stupid crutches.

I want to get out of this fucking hospital but how do I suppose to do it when I'm disable?

A therapy. The hospital provided a therapy and that's the only way I'm going out from this horrible hospital

I don't want to stay here any longer.