part two

Phil's POV
The line looked averagely long so Phil got his phone out to play Crossy Road while he waited. A tall, slightly tanned, gorgeous guy stood right behind him. He tried not to stare at him too often but he couldn't resist. After ten minutes of sneaky glances the stranger noticed and they made eye contact for three seconds before Phil broke it. He didn't want to but he figured he was probably making the guy uncomfortable and didn't want to come across as a creep. As they waited Phil couldn't stop picturing those warm brown eyes and he smiled to himself thinking about the beautiful man behind him as he continued playing on his phone.

Dan's POV
Waiting was tedious but the amazingly cute guy in front of Dan kept his mind busy. He didn't attempt a conversation with him because he would internally slap himself for being awkward and his little fantasies would be crushed if he made a fool of himself. Dan noticed the guy turning around every couple minutes so he built up the courage to at least make eye contact. Bad idea. He could tell the guy was weirded out after a few seconds and he wanted to hit himself for staring. His eyes though, the mans' eyes were so beautiful. A shade of blue that looked so deep you could swim in them.

Dan was suddenly snapped out of his little daydreams when the ride supervisor started talking "Alright you two here, you two there" she was putting people in the seats and it was finally Dans' turn. "You guys here" he gestured towards Dan and the blue eyed stranger.

Chris's POV
"This isn't even slightly boring, nope, course not" he muttered sarcastically to no one. He decided to find a snack to pass the time. When he arrived to an ice cream shop he noticed a particularly handsome man sitting near the back of the store. His more than slightly curled hair and stunningly green eyes made Chris intrigued. After he paid for and got his treat he sat at the table across from the man.
After a couple minutes, Chris smiled at the guy and to his surprise, he smiled back. He was even cuter when he smiled Chris thought.
"Hello, I'm PJ. I don't really make a habit of talking to strangers but you have no idea how bored I am"
"I think I might" Chris wondered if they were in the same situation. "I'm waiting for my friend to go on what I call the death-trap-of-doom ride" Chris laughed along with PJ. "Me too! I didn't know it would take so long, and he wants to ride all of them! It's going to be a long day" PJ didn't want to spend the day alone so Chris offered to hang out whenever their friends were on rides. "Really? That would be great!" Chris smiled at his response and they ate their ice cream with more interesting conversations.

(a/n)
I think I'll post every couple days, not sure how long it will even last but still, a schedule is good :P

Hope you are having or had a lovely day x