"I'm so fucking tired."

" You look dead." Sebastian took of your sunglasses.

" yeah I know. That's why I put on the sun glasses for."

" where's even Jonathan?"

" he'll be here any minute now."

" are you nervous?"

" for?"

" to see Chris?"

" he should be nervous. Not me"

" you haven't seen each other in 2 years. "

" I know that Sebastian. I'm not fucking stupid."

" I still remember that day I came home."

" Yeah.. me laying on the floor, balling my eyes out. With a broken phone."

" yeah I remember you just screaming into my shirt and just destroying the house."

" I mean we moved so.."

" who did you even give that property too?"

" I sold it and Oprah bought it so."

" I like our house more. It's more homy and bigger."

" i mean we still have a pool and shit."

" yeah but there's less rooms."

" whatever. I don't wanna talk about that place or what happened."

" y/n you know one day you have to talk about it."

" I did enough talking with my therapist. This conversation is over."

" You know you can't run away from it. Especially since you almost became a fucking alcoholic and drug addict."

" thats what happens when you love the wrong person. You go crazy and make mistakes. Plus I'm clean. I haven't done any drugs or nothing. But I did drink one beer last night."

" that was a dark stage for you."

" I'm aware Sebastian. I am aware."

" Ahh Jonathan is finally here. You ready for New York?"

" Yeah whatever."

" you'll be excited ones we get there."

" I know. I just want sleep."

" you'll get plenty of that. Now let's gooo."

You both walked to the plane and said hi to Jonathan. You boarded the plane and finally took your seats. You made the seat go back and laid there. You pulled a blanket over your head and not even 5 minutes later, you were knocked the fuck out. Sebastian was next to you sleeping as well. Last night was rough since you packed and just took care of Loki and Thor. Aka your cats. You would only be filming for 6 months. Salma volunteered to babysit them. You were dying in the inside but you had to wake up before you guys landed. You needed to do your makeup and change into a different outfit. You wanted Chris to regret his existence. Lisa and You never talked ones he left the house. It was hard to see him move on from someone so fast but you didn't care anymore. You loved him but he wasn't yours anymore. He walked out of the door and your life without even saying anything l. You let him go when you were recovering from your crisis. He let go of you way before. But you finally let go of him 7 months later. Of course he got toons of hate for it but you never stepped in to defend him. You just saw everything from a distance. You found out that Ana did know you both were dating but even worse. She really pressure him until he broke. That's what Jamie told you. He fell into her little games like a 5 year old. She really thought they were gonna get married and shit. Clearly that didn't happened. Jamie was a pleasure to talk to and she helped you out. She was like a grandma to you. Salma was always like a daughter to Jamie ever since she filmed a movie with Jamie. So it makes sense that your like a grand daughter to her.

You woke up hours later. You had about 40 minutes to get ready. You got your carry on bag and ran to the bathroom. You did your hair last night so it was fine. You did you makeup. You put natural makeup on but a little more extra things like a fox eyeliner look. Nickie showed you how to do it and you looked fucking great with it. You put highlighter on but very light. You were debating on blue contacts but you didn't. You need blue contacts for the movie but you didn't want to seem ready ready for it. You put on a gravity push up bra, with a black thong. The outfit you chose was a tight lace purple tank top with black detailing one it. This shirt fit you like a glove. You wore black ripped jeans with some black sneakers. You looked at yourself on more time. You loved your outfit and how you can see your tattoos. You got out of the bathroom and there was 5 minutes left for landing. You woke up Sebastian. He woke up and saw you. You were texting Jamie but Sebastian was impressed on your outfit look. Your silver jewelry laid nicely in the middle of your breast. You rings sets, black sharp acrylic nails, tattoos showing freely, your hair flopped on your shoulders like nothing. Your hair was up to your elbows now.

" oh morning."

" jesus y/n ur killing me."

" good. now I can kill this bitch. Now get ready. We're about to land and I need you too look nice as well."

" what do you want me to wear?"

" your outfit is in the bathroom."

Sebastian got up and walked to the bathroom. Ever since he finished recording tommy lee show thingy. His fashion changed drastically. He became more edgy. He got tattoos as well. A lot actually. He came out with his black tank top with silver necklaces and some black leather pants. They dropped to his V line making it visible. He put in a leather jacket and sat down. He changed to Grey sweatpants. Which is fine.. he still looked good. You guys finally landed and left the plane. You guys said your thank yous and goodbyes to Jonathan. Jamie sent a car over to pick you up. Which was a black jeep. You guys got in the car and drove to the location which was an hour away. You guys were gonna be late so better for you guys. You put on you black sunglasses that made you look like some type of biker. The ride was fun. You guys looked at time square and looked at all the lights. It was beautiful. This is the first time you actually smiled and meant it. For the past two years your smile disappeared. It was there but the real smiling that come from the heart was gone. Nothing made you happy again. You felt just a little happy when you saw your god kids and stuff but not as happy as Chris made you. Ever since that day. You've been heartless to almost everything. You didn't care anymore. Making you pretty known for the girl who got heartbroken. That's what they called you 2 years ago but now they call you the fearless actress. Not caring had its pros and cons but one of the pros is facing Chris without you having a crisis or nothing. You and Sebastian finally arrived. You both shared a trailer since in the movie you both played brothers and sisters. You guys lived everything to your trailer. One you guys put everything down you now had to see everyone. Jamie sent you a picture when you were in the car. Everyone was there but you and Sebastian. She wasn't mad but she was actually the producer of the movie.