𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm really sorry for coming onto you the other night. I don't know what got into me and I feel like I pushed you into sleeping with me and now things are awkward and I just wanted to say sorry" He explained sincerely and softly.

"You didn't push me into anything. I agreed with it so it's my fault too" I replied, looking up at him. "And I was just hoping we can forget about? Go back to being regular step siblings"

"Y/n, I can't pretend like it didn't happen," JJ said, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Why not?"

"Cause now every time I look at you I wanna fuck you, but that's not the only thing I wanna do. I want to hold your hand and cuddle with you. I want to take you on dates and buy you flowers. I want to be your boyfriend" JJ clarified, his hand reaching out and holding my cheek.

"You can't, JJ—"

"It's not like we are related" He interrupted me as I deliberately nudged his hand off my face. I wanted to be with him. I really did. But it was outrageous and horrible. I knew we weren't related but it felt like the same thing as dating your own family.

"As much as I would love to be your girlfriend we can't be together. It's just....wrong and our parents would kick us out on the streets" I said, picking at my nails to avoid eye contact.

"Then let them kick us out, Y/n. I can't deny my feelings anymore. They're too strong. I really fucking like you, like a lot. Hell, I think I even love you" JJ announced, taking me by surprise. "And if I can't be with you, I don't know—"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. I knew I astounded him by the sudden gesture cause of the way he didn't kiss back immediately but soon enough his lips were moving with mine. Unlike the last time we kissed, this was more passionate and meaningful. It wasn't just lust and desire it was deep affection and adoration. His hands slowly grabbed my waist, pulling me closer as my hands rested on his chest before finding their way up to the back of his neck.

"We can't tell anyone" my voice was muffled against his lips as I pulled away just enough to speak.

"Of course not" he replied before pulling me back into the kiss making me smile.

My lips fitted flawlessly with his. Like they were made for him. I was sure he could hear my heart at the rate it was beating. I thought it would best out of my chest when his tongue slid through my parted lips. I wanted to be dominant in some way so I slithered my tongue past him beginning a battle for capacity.

After what felt like forever, I was starting to run out of air. JJ pulled away, resting his forehead on mine as the tips of our noses brushed against each other, deep breaths leaving our mouths.

"How about I show you how much I want this relationship?" He asked, his hands traveling down my waist and past my hips until they were just below my skirt. His hands started rubbing up under my skirt. I felt his cold rings slid up my thighs in a twisting motion closer to my heat making my body shudder.

"Right here? What if someone walks in?" I whispered cautiously as I glanced at the door the crew could easily walk through any moment now.