1 / 7

one week left.

"l/n-san!" the boy yelped, arms reaching out toward her running figure.

what was she running from?

just the thought of whatever she could have been trying to escape made him laugh.

"pfft." the poor boy could barely hold in his laughter. he immediately put the back of his palm to his mouth, trying to stop himself from causing too much of a scene along the corridor.

the moment he'd calmed down from the therapeutic sensation of laughing, he sighed.

you're like a shooting star.

"how am i supposed to keep up with you?" he muttered to himself with a smile as he continued chasing after her.
.
.
.
dear y/n,

i wonder what you are thinking of at this moment? maybe something about clouds again...

have i told you before? that you're just like a shooting star?

speaking of shooting stars, how i wish i could take you to the highest mountains, or hills and just gaze at the stars hanging in the sky from there.

i bet you would enjoy them, maybe more than i do.

stars are beautiful. shooting stars even more. they remind me of a dream, a hope, a promise i keep - a promise to make my dreams a reality.

that's why whenever i look at the stars, (or y-... never mind, don't mind this).

i feel guilty.

because i won't be able to make my dreams come true.

not in this reality.

.
.
.
published: 09.07.21
(happy birthday, @ frikeliza!)

[ a/n : let's just pretend i published this on 9 July, alright? shh, i published this on time - yes, i really did. i really did, okay? 💀 until the next chapter, see you then! ]