prologue.

whenever he'd close his eyes, yuki sohma would picture in his mind that yellowed polaroid in the hands of the person he had chosen to detest the most.

he sighed.

of all things, why did he have to drag you into this? why couldn't you be someone normal?

someone who wouldn't make his heart skip a beat every time your eyes met his. someone who wouldn't treat him so differently - like a normal human being. someone who would gloat at him, despise him for being as perfect as he seems. someone who would call him prince charming just because they were jealous.

why couldn't you do that?

it would have saved him so much trouble.

he knew he had to let go; what else was there down this road left for the both of you, if he continued? he knew, but he didn't want to.

and so, the silver-eyed boy sat down at his desk, taking out a piece of spare yellowed paper he'd found in his homework file. picking up a simple ballpoint pen, he began to write.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hi there, in case you don't know already, this will be a special book i'm making related to silver (yuki s. x reader fanfic). [here's a link! https://tinyurl.com/silverys]

you can read this as either a standalone, or an accompaniment to my other book! if you are reading it as an accompaniment though, i recommend reading the other book first before this one - however, the choice is still up to you.

that's all for now, thank you and i hope you enjoy this book! <3

-kana

•────────✦❅✦────────•

p.s. A VERY HAPPY (and belated-) BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELY @princess_buckylaufey and @sasssyunicorn!