" MA! TEEDY! Get ha out the kitchen! Y'all can try to teach ha how to cook on any other day of the year, but today is not the day to do dat. We don't experiment on Thanksgiving." Trey said causing me to everybody to laugh.

" Kiss my ass, and fa yo information I'm just fixing the salad." Ari said rolling her eyes.

" Yeah, and let it stay dat way." Trey clapped back.

" If you think she dat bad at cooking, then why you with ha?" I laughed.

" Cause the pussy fye, and I love ha. I'm just gone have to gift ha with a cooking lesson fa Christmas." Trey said.

" Yeah, do dat. And I'll pay fa a couple more after dat cause she need all da help she can get when it come to cooking. But I didn't need to know the first part." I laughed.

" The food ready! Come on hea! Fix ya plates, so we can sit down at the table to say grace." Toya yelled.

" We came in hea right on time." My dad said as him AK and Bezel came from outside.

" Baba, you can just put him in his highchair while I go fix me and Bezel's plates." I said looking at him as he held AK.

" You want him by you? Or put him by me and ya momma?" He asked.

" Y'all must gone take turns feeding him?"

" Yeah."

" Shiddd, do ya thang then pops!" I said excitedly cause I can finally eat my food in peace.

" Ma, you wanna feed yo grandson while me and Ari eat?" Trey asked Toya.

" Fuck no, y'all can multitask. He too damn bad fa me." She quickly responded causing everybody, but them to laugh.

As they argued, I went to the kitchen and started to fix me and Bezel's plate. Once everybody had their plates we all sat at the table, and held each other's hand for prayer.

" Keep it short, sweet, and simple ma. Nun of dat extra stuff. I'm trynna hurry up and eat." Trey said to Toya cause she tends to go overboard with the prayer.

" Treyun shut the hell up, and bow ya damn head." She said causing me to laugh.

" Thank you, God, for this food we are about to eat. Thank you for the hands that have prepared it, for those sitting around the table who are here to share it, and for the ability to be here together under one roof, and enjoy these blessings at your hand. Thank you for putting us together as family, and thank you for this food. Bless it to our bodies, Lord. We thank you for all of the gifts you've given to those around this table. Help each member of our family use these gifts to your glory. In Jesus name we pray..."

" Amen." We all said in unison.

" Thank you fa fixing my plate baby." Bezel said to me.

" You welcome."

" Where's Ashley and Kennedy?" My momma asked me.

" They both out hea. Ash over Meika with Pjay and Kenn took ha boyfriend to meet ha family." I said before I put a fork full of food in my mouth.

" Y'all going over there once we finish eating?" My momma asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, " Ion know about Trey nem, but ion think I'm going. I'll probably just tell Key to come get AK or let AK ride with Trey if they go."

" We going, but ion plan on staying dat long. Cause hell we still gotta go by Ari nem folks house." Trey said.

" Amira, how you and Key plan on doing Christmas with A'Kyrie? Cause he gone have gifts at you and bezel's house, Key's house, Meika's house, our house—" Before my dad could finish Trey cut him off.