What I look like letting everybody know who broke my heart. Hell, ion even know why she asked do I wanna explain. Cause hell everybody already know who it is. I'm just not gone speak on it cause we in a better place in our lives now, and I've realized things can't always go the way I want it to go in life.

" Do you think your son acts more like you or his mother?" She asked.

" That's my twin. He look like me, so of course he gone act like me." I smiled proudly.

" That's true." The polygraph examiner said with a thumbs up.

" Alright, so on Friday when we were calling you to do those interviews. Were you really in the mountains with no reception? Or you just didn't answer the call?" My manger asked me.

" Nah, I was really in the mountains with no reception, and I was laying down sleep. He finna tell you." I said pointing towards the polygraph examiner.

" True." The polygraph examiner said.

" See, I told you." I said shrugging my shoulders.

A few minutes later, the interview ended. I was slick tired from all these interviews, and was ready to go home. Once I walked out of the building Dolph was waiting on me because he had just finished an interview with them too.

" You going back home fa Thanksgiving?" Dolph asked me as we got into the truck.

" Yeah, why?" I asked.

" Shiddd, I was just asking cause you already know granny gone be expecting us there, and shit."

" Yeah, me and Tiara gone be out there."

Dolph jook his head back, " Tiara? What she coming fa?"

" Bruh, I told ha the next time I go to Memphis I'ma take back with me. I mean she gotta me my momma and the rest of our folks out there anyways." I said as I rubbed my hands over my hair.

" Oh, so she done already met AK?"

I shook my head no, " Nah, I don't want him meet ha yet. I wanna be sure she the right girl fa me before I just start bringing him around ha. You know what I mean?"

" I get whatchu saying, but you do know they invited Cali right?" Dolph asked laughing.

" Nigga what? Cali ain't coming cause they doing they own thing at ha house in Memphis."

Dolph smacked his lips, " Mchttt, nigga. You know our family gone wanna see AK, and they love midget crazy ass. From what I know Cali said she gone stop by, so ion know how you gone work that out."

" Mane, this the shit I be talking bout. I feel like people forcing me to do shit I'm not ready to do. I mean ion got a problem with Cali and Tiara being in the same room. It's the fact that I just don't want ha to meet my son yet."

" Well, whatchu gone do bruh?"

" Ion know. Shiddd, somebody just not gone be able to come." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Ashley's POV