"You look red, is there something the matter? Are you having a fever?" Verr Goldet questioned the male, who turns his back to her.

"Nothing..." Xiao said, walking away as he went to his room.

Verr Goldet and her cat, Wei share a look.

.

.

.

Xiao went up to the rooftops to relax himself, when he reach the highest balcony. He was greeted by the sight of a man standing at the balcony.

A rubix cube floating around him as he stare of to the distant. It was none other the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour Consultant.

Xiao didn't utter a word, he watch as Zhongli disperse the rubix cube as he turns his body to face the younger male.

"It's has been a while" Zhongli said, Xiao quickly drop to his knees as he kneel before his master. "Lord M—" he was cut off by the taller male.

"Please, stand up. I am no longer your master. I am now a man by the name of mortal Zhongli" Zhongli said. Xiao slowly stands up as he look at Zhongli in the eyes.

"You saw her?" Zhongli said, Xiao nods as Zhongli smiles. "The group will be arriving in a few hours, so I shall take my leave and prepare their room for their stay" he said as he went to the stairs.

"I have put your medicine on your table, be sure to bring them while you're out in the wild" Zhongli said, reminding Xiao about his medication.

"Yes, Master Zhongli..." Xiao said.

.

.

.

.

Back to the group

"That was soooo YUMMY!!!!" Paimon said as she rubs her full stomach. She is laying on the grass, smiling to herself.

"I'm glad you enjoy the lunch Xavier had made!" (Name) said, "It's so simple, yet so satisfying" Aether said as he much on the sandwich.

"Yup! He sure does!" Venti said, stuffing the sandwich into his mouth. (Name) smiles as she takes a bite of her own sandwich, humming happily to herself.

"I'm glad that all of you enjoy the sandwich" Xavier smiled.

"I wish to bring this to Razor, I'm sure he be delighted to eat them" Xavier said

"I wish to bring this to Razor, I'm sure he be delighted to eat them" Xavier said. Remembering the time where he cook a juicy steak for the boy, the young male devours it in seconds and Xavier couldn't help but cook more for him.

"We can pay him a visit once we done meeting Morax" (Name) said, smiling. "I wanted to give him one of my (f/food) and share it with him" she said.

"Oh, can we have some too!" Paimon said, popping behind the female.

"Well of course you can!" (Name) said, patting Paimon's head. "Yay! Paimon get to taste (f/food)!" Paimon said.