Clouds ✦ Yeri [S]

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: service sub!Yeri (Red Velvet) x dom!reader ✦ nsfw ✦ oral ✦ face-sitting ✦ finger sucking ✦ filming ✦ cum-eating ✦ mentions of Irene x reader/Yeri ✦ use of hookah ✦ very brief angst (?)

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻: 1.3 ✦ k

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮: Gimme More ✦ Britney Spears

Cameras are flashing
While we're dirty dancing
They keep watching (They keep watching)

—britney jean spears; 2007

The air in the living room was white, contaminated by smoke from the hookah all six of you had been sharing for the past hour or so

The air in the living room was white, contaminated by smoke from the hookah all six of you had been sharing for the past hour or so. But most of your lady friends had gone to their rooms by now, Irene hesitating a bit, wanting to spend a little more time with you since she hadn't seen you for a week. After the youngest whined at her, signaling she wanted you alone, Irene left, bringing the rest of the members with, leaving you with Yerim, alone in this cozy room.

At this point, the hookah was almost empty, so you could handle smoking the rest of it on your own. Yerim didn't want more of the minty taste. She wanted the taste of something else.

You two were total opposites, the smoke had made you calm, maybe tired even, but all it had done to Yerim was fill her lungs with energy. Slowly, you exhaled a small cloud, the woman beside you looking at it disappearing into thin air. As you were chilling on the couch, casually looking through Yerim's to-watch list on Netflix, trying to find something you hadn't seen already, she sat in front of you on the carpet. You looked down on her, patting her head a bit with the remote in your hand, assuming she wanted your affection.

But you were wrong. She wanted to show you affection.

After settling on watching Eerie, you laid back on the couch, tossing the remote away to focus on the movie and smoking. But Yerim had other plans. She turned around, away from the TV, to look at you. You blew white smoke on her face, her inhaling some, letting some fade away on its own. She was so pretty. The cheerful girl who always had a smile for you to mirror was now looking at you with pitch black eyes.

"Aren't you going to watch the movie?" you asked.

But she didn't say anything. Instead, she put her hands on your knees and gulped. Maybe it was the smoke she had inhaled, or the way it changed the normal dorm atmosphere to a fun place for young people...but she did something she wasn't sure she'd have the courage to do after this. A smirk on your face when she moved your legs apart, making your skirt ride up your thighs to reveal a pair of panties for Yerim to see. Wow, she was really doing this.

You didn't say anything, just huffing and puffing the smoke as Yerim did something she wasn't she'd ever get the courage to do again. She looked at you, as if to ask for permission to proceed, to which you gave her a light nod. And it was enough to let her adrenaline filled veiny hands go up the skin of your thighs to the fabric of your underwear. Damn. She took them off, not letting her eyes off your pussy for a second. You put your free hand on her cheek, making her blush at the small touch. She couldn't look at you as she took your blush-producing hand away from her pink cheek to bring it to your pussy, and she was proud she had made you this wet this quickly. Looking at you, she took your wet middle finger into her mouth to taste you. If she wasn't motivated to eat your pussy before, she certainly was now that she had the taste of candy on her tongue.

She looked at you as she finally went down to let her tongue meet your pussy. First the clit, sending chills in your body. Then, licking and tasting your lips, watching your reaction to see if you liked it. Again, you brought your free hand on her cheek and gently guided her to be harder against you. She got the memo, pushing her tongue between your folds, letting her nose stimulate your clit, all while grabbing your thighs.

"Good girl," you praised.

She smiled against you, determined to make you cum just from her tongue (and nose).

"Can I film this for us?"

She blushed, nodding. You brought your phone from the side to film her eating your pussy with some smoke too. You decided to only film a minute as a memory to go back to whenever you (or Yerim) need to. Then you let go of your phone, looking at her loving your pussy when all of a sudden Yerim laid down on her back on the (thankfully) soft carpet.

"___?" she whispered.

The room was so silent you could hear her, "Yeah?"

"You— You should sit on my face."

"Gladly," you went up, bringing a pillow with.

She blushed, thinking you were going to put it under her head although the carpet was soft as feathers. But no. You wanted to do something you'd never do to her otherwise; the smoke had gotten to you too. A low gasp left her lips as you pushed her legs up, putting the pillow against her thighs, only to sit on her face and lean back to rest on her. Damn.

"You like being used like a toy, hm?

She couldn't say anything so she just moaned against your pussy. You moved her hands away from your thighs, telling her to only put them there as a stop sign since she couldn't verbally tell you to stop. She moaned in response.

Soon you were the one moaning. Yerim was so good at reading your body language and expressions (she was still looking at you, wanting to savor every moment), and she listened to what you wanted. You were sure that tongue of hers was going to make you cum soon.

Irene just woke up, looking at the clock, seeing it had been 20 minutes since she left you two in the living room. It was something she'd do every time she went to sleep with a bad feeling. Upon realizing the hookah wasn't empty when she had left, she felt guilty for not staying and finishing it with you and Yerim so you wouldn't have to smoke it empty by yourselves. So she sat up, put on her slippers and started making her way down the stairs.

What she didn't expect was the sight she was met by. Yerim on the floor, you on her face, leaning against her thighs, smoking hookah, moaning and praising her. Irene must've gasped or made a sound unconsciously because you looked at her direction. But you weren't embarrassed. No, you had smoked too much and were too close to cumming to fucking care that this pretty woman was looking at you using her youngest member's face for your pleasure. Yerim was too busy tasting you to notice. You waved the older woman off. She understood, looking at the sight one last time before turning around and letting a tear out. She shouldn't have left you two alone.

Soon your pussy was letting tears out. But from pleasure, "Fuck, Yerim. I'm close."

She moaned against your pussy, switching between a hard suck to your clit and a deep lick between your lips.

"Fuck. I'm cumming."

You were moaning louder, almost screaming, and you were sure Irene could hear you through the walls but you didn't care. This could've ended like any other time, emptying the hookah, waving your friends good bye, going to sleep. But Irene had left you two alone. You were shaking and moaning, grabbing onto Yerim's head for balance. She continued licking your pussy, slower as to not overstimulate you, until no drop of cum was left for her to taste and swallow. She did it all with a smile and red cheeks. Damn.

✦ ੈ ✦ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✦‧₊˚** ੈ ✦ ‧₊˚ * ੈ ✦‧₊˚** ✦ ੈ ✦

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: i've been smoking hookah every night for like five days now and so i thought of this out of nowhere.

anyway, the reader could be read as a woman, afab or non-binary person.

if you like my content, i'd rly appreciate it if you vote♥️

𝑸: Who is your Red Velvet bias?

𝑨: Sooyoung but Yerim is my biggest bias wrecker though!