Margarita ✦ Jihyo [S]

THEMES
—nsfw ✦ first girl crush au ✦ summer love ✦ friends to ...? ✦ a bit angsty at times

WARNING
—Inexperienced!Subby!Jihyo (TWICE) x Experienced!Fem!Reader
4.7 k wc ✦ sex w/ a woman for the first time ✦ very intimate not-kinky sex ✦ praising ✦ body worship ✦ oral (giving, receiving) ✦ face-sitting (receiving) ✦ 69 ✦ fingering (giving, receiving) ✦ multiple orgasms (giving) ✦ nipple play ✦ hickeys (giving, receiving) ✦ pet names (baby, babe) ✦ breath play if you squint ✦ crying ✦ mentions of alcohol consumption

NOW PLAYING
—Mystery of Love ✦ Sufjan Stevens

"I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier," you heard Jihyo's voice from beside you

"I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier," you heard Jihyo's voice from beside you. You two were sitting on a bench in the park you two had first hung out. Dahyun, your best friend, and you had been sitting at a bar and Jihyo had been there too — except with the company of a tall dude. She had been too distracted looking at him and you had been too distracted laughing at one of your comedian bestie's jokes, which resulted in Jihyo walking into you, spilling both of your drinks in the process. Like the decent people you both were, you apologized and even proposed repaying each other and smiled when you realized that you both had ordered margaritas.

So you drank margaritas all night, forgetting about then saying bye to Dahyun and that guy, until the bar closed and you decided to buy this one special large sized margarita to share at the park not too far away. By the end of the laugh-filled night (which quickly turned into morning), you had a feeling that you'd see each other a lot more afterwards. And you were right. Ever since that sunrise told you to part ways and leave one big margarita glass by the bar's door, you had made it a tradition to buy one every Friday to share as you chat and giggle on the same bench at the same park under the moonlight until another sunrise would tell you it's time to go.

As you had gotten to know each other, you found out the guy at the bar was her boyfriend Daniel, and she found out you were going to leave Korea at the end of the summer. After that, you'd made a promise you'd try to spend as much time together as possible over the sweet summer before you'd fly away.

"Are you drunk?" you asked, shaking your head at her words.

One day she'd called you over to her place, crying on the phone. Her then-boyfriend had broken up with her, claiming she didn't show him love. But the part that shocked you was that she confessed he was right. So why had she been crying? A guy she didn't have feelings for broke up with her...that wasn't a bad thing, right?

"No."

"I saw a margarita on your story before you got here. You know I'm very familiar with JYP bar."

"It was margarita, yes, but it was alcohol-free."

"Oh."

"I know you're going away next week but I needed to tell you before I lost the chance to say it."