SOOJIN IS BACK FR😭😭😭😭❤️

I have tears in my eyes— NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HOW HAPPY I AM!!!

I loved her so much that I even wanted to get a tattoo of her (I will not reveal the design bc I still plan on getting it someday)

I became a fan o Kpop around the same time (G)I-DLE debuted and I was a hugeee nevie!! Idle was my first ult group and Seo Soojin was my ult! She's still my ult nobody can compete w her. I became a fan when I was going through much stress from tests in school so Soojin really became my comfort idol. She is so beloved by queer women and even was voted most popular Kpop idol among lesbians in Korea one year. She really captivated me with her stage presence and her beautiful dance. And whenever I saw videos of her especially with shuhua I would laugh or smile or blush bc she seemed like the kind of person anyone would be lucky to have in their life, and her and Shuhua's friendship(lol) seemed so genuine and like the kind of female friendship(lol) that just fills your heart with happiness. Like the type of woman 'friend' that you never want to lose bc they light up your day and makes life so much easier to live.

'I burn' was Soojin's last album but it was my first album I ever bought!

I'm not gonna lie...after Soojin left I stopped "stanning" Kpop groups. Like I wouldn't watch compilations of them being funny on interviews or lives,watch performances, wouldn't care to know when they have comebacks and such — just listening to their music and maybe watch the mv too. This goes for all the other groups I 'stanned' back then. Till this day I don't want gidle performances bc it looks so empty as only five members and especially since now there's no 'main dancer' that has that same aura and dancing as Soojin. I watch the idle members fancams during their recent comebacks tho.

I felt so angry and even boycotted their music when she was put on 'hiatus'. She was put in hiatus in March that year and yet with only 3 months of listening to their music they were in my top 5 most listened to artists on Spotify — that's how much I listened to them!!

Words can't describe how happy I am to see that she's still alive and that she has courage enough not to hide from the public anymore — also bc this might mean that she is hinting at returning to the industry!!! The industry has been so sour since she left!!! And so empty!!! I hope I get to see her perform again!!!